It's a little 2oz energy shot that's supposed to supply you with 5 hours of power without crash at the end. It seems dangerously powerful and I'm just wondering if any of you guys have experience with it?
GEAR:
Vantage Ghost Gibson "The Paul" copy
Fender FM-100H half-stack
Regal vintage 30W class A amp head (handcrafted in Montreal)
I haven't tried it, but I'm tempted to. I heard it tastes like ****.
Quote by DrLoveFuzz
I'd rather listen to my parents having sex than LCD Soundsystem.
OH **** i tried that once... It kept me up for like 3 days. im not even joking
Quote by Alter-Bridge
My nipples. WHAT ARE THEY FOR?!?!?!?!
Quote by nick dixon
Put your penis in a raging hot fire, that should melt the bottle off
Quote by Leonheart
4e574e57363g, despite your first post on a thread almost always being PWNT you kickass.
It tastes like ass, and it doesn't even work.
Trust me...

edit- its actually called "5 hour energy shot"
Last edited by ANTHRAX† at Apr 4, 2008,
I tried it on the weekend, ended up drunk in a club making out with random girls. True story. I should advertise for that ****.
my theory is that if you drink 5 of those 5*5=25 so that's 25 hours of energy. that's one more hour than in the day, so you'll have so much energy that you could rip a hole in the space-time continuum and travel back in time for the hour you didn't need.
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Quote by doggy_hat
Shortly after 5 hour power came out, some company came out with 6 hour power. It's true, I saw the TV Ad.

Haha yeah me and my buddy saw that in a store a few days after, laughed a bit. Theres always some company trying to one up the other one. That's why we have four bladed razors now.
Quote by Jericho114
That's why we have four bladed razors now.

they actually have razor blades with five razors now.
Current Gear:
ESP LTD MH-250
Ibanez rg470
Peavey ValveKing 112
Blackheart little giant head
2 homemade 112 cabinets
Boss SD-1
They work pretty well, no crash but they don't taste great. Kept me up for longer than 5 hours though.
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
Quote by JBizzle Da Truf
my theory is that if you drink 5 of those 5*5=25 so that's 25 hours of energy. that's one more hour than in the day, so you'll have so much energy that you could rip a hole in the space-time continuum and travel back in time for the hour you didn't need.

*Gets to work in the lab.*
We're only strays.
It sounds like it would be 35% true results and about 65% placebo.

I don't know though, just a hypothesis.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
My friend has once. He said it tasted like **** and he didn't drink it all. It didn't do anything noticeable to him.
Gear
Epiphone Black Les Paul Standard with gold Grover tuners
Fender Mexican Electric Blue Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider Jam
Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble
Boss CS-1 Compression/Sustainer
Quote by JBizzle Da Truf

or you'd die, wouldnt mind tryin it for when i do an all nighter cos its too late to go to sleep cos i'll sleep in and miss work.

Relentless is a mans drink though, the best can designs ever, and after i drank 3 cans and had 5 cheeseburgers from McD's, i was playin the PS2 at a friends and my lip wouldnt stop tremblin cos of all the sugar in me. i slept like a log that night
Last edited by Azwethinkwedo at Apr 4, 2008,
Tastes like crap and didn't do anything really noticeable. Keep to the Monster and Amp kids.
it's just caffeine, that's all there is. in the commercial they say "no sugar, no guarana", but they don't say anything about caffeine.
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
it's bull****...it only gave me 4 hours and a half of energy with no crash after that.

I WANT MY MONEY BACK!
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
I don't see how anyone can complain about the taste. I used to drink them all the time at work. They don't taste horrible. And if you think it does then man up, its just two ounces.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Does not work.

Drank, felt nothing, crashed horribly in french class an hour later.
it sort of works, but adderall works much much better, especially if you snort it.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Before wrestling matched my brother would have a mix of some of that, Red Bull, Monster and a ton of other energy things. He would get so twitchy.. was pretty funny.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by rockinlespaul
I almost died doing that. Serious story. Bad ****. I was a dumb 16 year old and thought 8 25 mg wouldn't be bad.

I used to take about that much, but I'm a fairly big dude and had a high tolerance at the time. You gotta be careful with that shit man.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
5-Hour Power sounds like a boner pill. Anyway, I'd like to try those little energy shots. Just for kicks.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
anything that good has to have side effects.

i say mix it with jack daniels.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.