Well?

For me, its when youtube doesn't load a ****ing video, or just ****ing stops loading on/off/on/off ****!

That pisses me off
When people whine over trivial things.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
People who get extremely annoyed over trivial matters.

edit: ****! I'm turning into a kensai!
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
^

edit: to rabid

edit2: What you mean "****"?
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Poor grammar.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by ICEMANN999
Well?

For me, its when youtube doesn't load a ****ing video, or just ****ing stops loading on/off/on/off ****!

That pisses me off

I hate it when a youtube video loads completely but will only play to a certain point.
Quote by Macabre_Turtle
I hate it when a youtube video loads completely but will only play to a certain point.

yeah, whats up with that?
i hate the squirrel in my backyard throwing acorns at me in the morning.. mother ****er gonna die
School.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
I think I get pissed off the most when playing video games
United as One, Divided by Zero
Quote by Macabre_Turtle
It sounds like you're talking about airline food. Lol.

..?
1) When you think a guy likes you for 3 WEEKS and then when you finally get up the nerve to talk to him you figure out he and his fat f*ck of a friend were just making fun of you...... the whole f*cking time.

2) When the suck-ups at work get raises and promotions constantly while you got there a year before they did, work your a** off, and can't get a raise except MAYBE once a year!

3) When hot guys have horrible personalities and when slutty girls talk about you behind your back.

4) When older people assume that just because you go to college you will automatically be rich and have a great job one day. If Dave Thomas weren't dead i would gladly trade my piece of crap diploma for his highschool dropout, owner of a million dollar fast food chain life ANY DAY! (even if Wendy's food is terrible. Square patties... WTF!!!!)

5) The FACT that changing jobs is like transferring to a different highschool, you have to get in with the IN crowd, and learn to smoke b/c as far as i can tell smokers get many more breaks than us "healthy-lunged" people (i mean what's "working" when your having nicotine fits?), kiss major rump and then maybe just maybe one day you will be able to sit at the cool people's table in the lunchroom. They try to convince us that the "real world" will be different...HA! they must have meant the one on MTV. Which leads me to...

6) Why, in the name of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, does MTV play America's Next Top Model (among other garbage that rots my eyes) ALL DAY LONG. Where's the music?

Sorry, I have more but as u can see i had a hard day at work
combination locks.

I ****ing hate them.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by TacticalMuffin
i hate the squirrel in my backyard throwing acorns at me in the morning.. mother ****er gonna die

Then you shouldn't have eated its parents in the first place, amirijt?!

"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
I hate it when people complain to much and just need to stop whinging about things and get on with their lives. It isnt all that bad y'know, just get over it.

/rant
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.