ok iv got a band test and iv got to learn 3 song in 4 days

for whom the bells tolls - metallica
walk - pantera
sorry your not a winner - enter shikari

now metallica and enter shikari are not a problem...
the big problem is the solo of walk... is really too hard...for 4 days...
and im not a big improviser..so...it will be really stupid for me to impro...

any ideas...(what CAN I DO?!)

PS
sorry for my bad english
Quote by andy331

and i used to hump everything in sight and i had fake sex with my styuffed animals and pretended they were the pink power ranger!
Just do some pentatonics for the parts in Walk that you can't do. I think that's all it is.
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Quote by Chikitty_China
Just do some pentatonics for the parts in Walk that you can't do. I think that's all it is.

can you give me the pentatonic that goes with walk?
(im not a big theory dude 2)
Quote by andy331

and i used to hump everything in sight and i had fake sex with my styuffed animals and pretended they were the pink power ranger!
Er..no.

Just skip the solo. Better to play nothing at all than crap.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Just the the fundamental licks of the solo down, and spend the whole 4 days learning them.
FWTBT can be learnt in about 5 minutes, and Enter Shikari suck so don't worry about those too much.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Maxv4
can you give me the pentatonic that goes with walk?
(im not a big theory dude 2)

...E Pentatonic? unless you play the drop D version of Walk, in which case it would be
D Pentatonic.
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Quote by TehPwn3r
Don't play walk..... theres plenty more good Pantera songs.

dude they want me to play walk...
Quote by andy331