i really need a new amp. i have this little crap ibanez thing and a no name 10 watter. i play classic rock, blues, hard rock, need good cleans and distortion. need to be all tube and big enough for gigs. will have around $1500 for a head(by end of summer. building a cab for it probably) i have a cheap ibanez right now and i am almost finished building my h-h mahogany tele. looking also to buy strat or les paul after the amp. thanks ug.
Quote by Roc8995
Changing strings on a bigsby is alarmingly similar to flossing the teeth of a pissed-off sabertooth tiger while blindfolded.
anyone know where i can get a demo of the vox classic plus 50 or 100? i found this spanish one on youtube but dont even know if its the right amp.
Quote by Roc8995
Changing strings on a bigsby is alarmingly similar to flossing the teeth of a pissed-off sabertooth tiger while blindfolded.
anything
Quote by Roc8995
Check out Ceriatone.
Well, what kind of tones are you going for?
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
ceriatones seem alot cheaper then the original, do they sound the same? are the shipped into canada?
Quote by Roc8995
^They ship all around the world.
Make sure you click the cabinet link on the amp page if you want the complete head.
I've heard that they're very high quality, and faithful copies to the original.
I'm getting the Dumble clone when I get the dough.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
i think i might just try and find something that i dont have to ship. any more ideas?
Quote by Roc8995