Hey im 15 and im getting kinda bored with just practicing and want to join band. looking for people that are close if ur interested pm me.

I forgot to mention that i have my own gear.
Last edited by smithmx670 at Apr 10, 2008,
where exactly do you consider mid-michigan?
2008 PRS Custom 24 in Blue Matteo
2007 PRS Paul Allender Signature
Boss GT-10
2007 Fender Marcus Miller Signature Bass
Gallien-Krueger 1001RB-II
Gallien-Krueger 810RBX

myspace.com/porcelainprovince
i live in vassar id have to look and see where portland is. ive been playing guitar for about a year. i like rush, randy rhoads, satriani, SRV, guns n roses, metallica, van halen and the like. what are your influences and how long u been playing?
ive been playing for about 2 years now and my influences are alot like the bands that you like and some more punk and metal. so its a pretty big range
I am in White Lake. Map Quest that. I am into metallica, megadeth, dream theater, anthrax and other stuff like that.

Feed my eyes, can you sew them shut?
Jesus christ, deny your maker
He who tries, will be wasted
Feed my eyes now youve sewn them shut
I'm up in Twining, about a half hour north of Bay City...how long have you been playing?
Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: "Mankind". Basically, it's made up of two separate words - "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean ? It's a mystery, and that's why mankind is.

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/map /
the music is ok but i don't know about detroit thats even farther from me than the other 2 places.
i live by lansing. anyone close to me? i like weezer modest mouse radiohead breaking benjamin atreyu shinedown SRV and others. pretty much ne thing except screamo hardcore and emo.
hey stitches, wher do you live? How old are you and how long have you been playing?