Attn Mods: The band themselves have put this album up for free download, so I'm not linking to any illegal downloading or other such naughty badness.

The Martyr Index have put their new album up for download a few days in advance! Get it while it's hot!

They're taking it down in a few days, and will put it back up when the album is officially released on april 12. If anyone wants it between then, I will send it to them.

Also, don't forget to check their tour dates and see if they're coming to your town! Now you will know the words and can sing along while the other squares stand in the back with their arms crossed.

Also, since TMI encourage sharing of their music, I will send their first album or their EP to anyone who wants them.

http://themartyrindex.com/downloads/
Their CD release show is tonight and I'm going to rock out super hard!
Yahh!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Holy butts, the release show was so fun! Everyone was going nuts and rocking out!
I finally got around to listening to this, and it's awesome!!!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown