Page 1 of 2
go on stage and totally rock out then smash my guitar on the ground hah maybe not.. or unless it was a really cheap guitar or if i was like really rich and could bye any guitar i want then yeah maybe i would

\m/(-_-)\m/
The quality of the pit-threads is pretty low tonight.
Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves.
its raining so hard outside right now i wish it would stop raining and be like 80 degrees outside!!! woo that would be awsome
\m/(-_-)\m/
Quote by Surak

+1 to that, we together should make a glorious thread!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by Surak

Seconded.

Cos we needed to know the TS's thoughts right?
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Stay Sludge.
Hi

Quote by iceman95
Fiddler is a god!!!! omg that's a good movie
Quote by will123456789
+1 to that, we together should make a glorious thread!

Go ahead and I'll join you in this mighty quest!
Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves.
Quote by surrenderangel4
it would be pretty funny if my guitar dident break though

Yeah, it would.
two and a half men.
Quote by surrenderangel4
it would be pretty funny if my guitar did break though

Fixed
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

why not instead of saying i wish i could, we discuss the crappitty of the threads tonight
we all have dreams..but most of us dont express them in the pit
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
Quote by surrenderangel4
it would be pretty funny if my guitar dident break though

Why don't you try it! Or you make a complete fool of yourself or your guitar breaks, stopping you from playing the guitar. It's a win-win situation.
Quote by Surak

when is it ever not?
Quote by campbell92
Do you actually dance after each post you make?

...that would be so badass.

!!PanterA!!

Memeber #7 of the Altar Of Slayer!!
Quote by blasphemus666
when is it ever not?

I remember some one telling about how he got caught jerking off at work. That was pretty epic.
Done that.
Well more like sliding it across the ground, not just smashing it.
Though it was a Gibson Les Paul.
Didn't break though
Quote by Flipaningage
why not instead of saying i wish i could, we discuss the crappitty of the threads tonight

+1

Sometimes, when I see such threads, I get a warm feeling inside, y'know? That unbelievably comfortable desire to curb stomp a puppy?
Quote by TheQuailman
+1

Sometimes, when I see such threads, I get a warm feeling inside, y'know? That unbelievably comfortable desire to curb stomp a puppy?

OMG i loll'd haha

I like you Quailman, you are a full of wit
Quote by dark&broken

Quote by TheQuailman
+1

You mean you pied in your pants?
Quote by TheQuailman
*checks*

So what?!

Hey, it's all up to you. If you like the smell maybe we can be friends.
Hey surrenderangel4,

Yeah, I'd love to be on stage one day. In my moment of fame, doing what I love.

Maybe it'll happen someday, you never know.
Quote by Surak

Planning to start a Coprophilia club?
two and a half men.
Quote by Surak

When it comes to peeing in my pants, it's more about the nice warm feeling without anybody else noticing you did something. It's a little like playing bass.

*awaits the wrath of the bassists*
Quote by Cameronrobson
Planning to start a Coprophilia club?

Not really, I'm not all that comfortable about it yet. I still need to get over my fetish for guitars.
Quote by Surak
Not really, I'm not all that comfortable about it yet. I still need to get over my fetish for guitars.

Careful with B.C. riches.

You could hurt yourself.
two and a half men.
Quote by TheQuailman
When it comes to peeing in my pants, it's more about the nice warm feeling without anybody else noticing you did something. It's a little like playing bass.

*awaits the wrath of the bassists*

Hey, i play bass !!!!

But i forgive you as you make the pit a funny place to be.
Quote by dark&broken

Quote by Cameronrobson
Careful with B.C. riches.

You could hurt yourself.

Only if you want to.

And you do not need to fear the wrath of the bassists, we outnumber them.
Page 1 of 2