so. i went out earlier and did some soptting. called in 2 very nice sized toms and 5 hens. i was on god knows who land. ha, it was just a big field that was nice and green and looked like a hot spot for the turks. so anyone else planning on doing any tomorrow? this is only in VA for teens 15 and under. but anyone planning on it?
Wha.........?

Tomorrow i plan on going out with freinds, unless i shouldn't be doing that and should be concentrating on Turkey season?
If so i feel ashamed of my heracy...
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Quote by u.s.m.c.to-be
so. i went out earlier and did some soptting. called in 2 very nice sized toms and 5 hens. i was on god knows who land. ha, it was just a big field that was nice and green and looked like a hot spot for the turks. so anyone else planning on doing any tomorrow? this is only in VA for teens 15 and under. but anyone planning on it?

I'm not much of a hunter, but I have friends going tomorrow.

I'm in VA too, btw.

good luck.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by chocolateman900
What the hell are you guys talking about?

ahahahaha nice. not much really. just. turkey hunting. actually nothing really. i didnt know hunting was such a new and uncomprehensible idea. (is uncomprehensible even a word?)
Quote by surrenderangel4
whats turkey season is that thanks giving!?!?

yea actually turkey season does come open on thanksgiving day. umm....are you serious, cause.......nevermind
He's talking about hunting turkeys in the woods.

It's a popular sport here in VA.

Are you bow hunting or using a rifle?
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by dudetheman
He's talking about hunting turkeys in the woods.

It's a popular sport here in VA.

Are you bow hunting or using a rifle?

ha, niether. shotty. i have a 20 over-under. 3'' mag no.6 shot i believe.
hunting turkey with anything other than a bow is lame. Of course I'm not really into hunting for "sport" anyway but still, that's just too damn easy, even by hunting standards.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm