i got one sitting in my basement its my buddy's and was playing it i had the cab hooked up with 1 speaker to a peavey PA system the way he had it and i turned them on and was playing and then the randall just shut off, and the PA system turns on but wont play any sound idk whats wrong with it
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Homemade 1x12 from a combo cab with an Eminence PJ
Quote by ikey_
perhaps i have a superb epiphone. the japanese man must have gotten laid and won the lottery right before he made my guitar. whatever.
Did you check to see what the impedance was on the speaker? They take a 4ohm minimum. Also was the pa system running to the same speaker as the Randall? And how was everything connected?
whats the impendance?

and there was an output line running to the speaker on the right of the cab and the randal head had one connected to the cab.
Gear:
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Quote by ikey_
perhaps i have a superb epiphone. the japanese man must have gotten laid and won the lottery right before he made my guitar. whatever.
Quote by convictionless
you blew it retard.......

HOLY **** UR SMCHUCKIN FART

im jw its prolly a fuse...

and its not really my fault

because i just left it the way he set it up
Gear:
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Quote by ikey_