For sale is a like new ISP Decimator pedal. This includes the original box, a patch cable, and the pedal itself.

$90 + shipping.

U.S. only please.
I want this. I have a DS-1, a Bad Monkey, and a FX-20B phaser, as well as cash if you aren't looking for trades.
If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.
@mrbagrat

I'm not wantin to trade for any of those, but I'll be more than happy to sell it (Which was my original goal anyway.). Feel free to send me a P.M. so we can seal the deal if you're interested.
Are you only wanting guitar and music stuff? Anything particular in mind?
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
@abcdboy

I'd prefer to take mainly music things, but I could be open to trading it for a PSP or something like that I suppose.

No, I don't really have anything particular on my mind (Excluding money.), but I am open to trading the thing off if something else interests me.

Quote by Shredtastic84
Ill give you my MXR Phase 90, Crybaby origional, and my boss chromatic tuner for it?

I assume by "and" you meant "one of the above" and not "all of the above" correct?
Last edited by xVSxNightmare at Apr 4, 2008,
We may have a deal. Just curious, could you specify which boss chromatic tuner (They make a few.)?
Well, sounds good to me. I'm fine with those three for it (Even though I don't particularly need any of em, I don't need this decimator either.). Lets work out the rest in P.M.s/IMs/Phone or whatever.
Hey, I replied to your PM. Sorry about the late reply, I was out from this morning until now.
If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.
I've got a DS if you'd add 20 bucks.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate