A while ago I bought a used Strat that became my new project with all new electronics ect. The kid I bought it from had a wiring mod that added a toggle switch. He tried to explain what it did but he didn't make much sense. He said something about selecting the neck pickup blah blah. I really didn't care because I knew I was going to replace it all. When I tried it out, it was kind of hard to figure out what it did. I didn't know when it was on or off and it only had an effect in certain positions of course. What ever it was, it was stupid.

Anyway, I was just looking at it again and decided to see if anyone here knows what it might do. I tried to draw a diagram of the wiring and a couple poor photos. I am just curious and have no plans of ever using it unless I may want to put them back in to unload the guitar(keeping my good stuff).

Fender MIM Strat
Stephens Design Mojos
Analogman Silver TS-9
Teese RMC 2 Wah
Blues Jr.
Microcube
can you get a better pic?
the glare hurts my eyes, no joke i guess i have sensitive eyes right now

EDIT: from your drawing it looks like it turns off the volume control for the neck pup?
like disables the pot, idk
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
Actually, that would make sense because I usually have the guitar turned nearly all the way and then it wouldn't have much effect? It seemed like sometimes it did something and other times it seemed like it didn't do squat. I only used it for as long as it took for my new parts to come in. Sorry about the glare
Fender MIM Strat
Stephens Design Mojos
Analogman Silver TS-9
Teese RMC 2 Wah
Blues Jr.
Microcube