A Symphonic Black Metal band with a prominent death metal influence as well. They have 3 albums out all of which are mind-blowingly brilliant. They are from Walbrzych, Poland and have been around since 1998. They are quite melodic at points, but definitely have a lot of variations in song structure and can produce some pretty hellish souding riffs. Check them out:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=85069633

This a really great song of theirs as well even though the video is a bit cheesy. CHECK THIS ONE OUT! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLUBIO2-HX0
crit my drawings with comments in profile! thanks
(just go to the pictures section)

Quote by Lostprophets$$$
I agree with him

Also, wtf's a buttplug? If its something u put in her ass, then what the f*ck's ur penis for? Enlighten me pit monkehs (Y)
Strange name. I thought of Luna Lovegood from harry potter....
The Set Up
1- Bc.Rich Nj Series Best w/Emgs
2-Ibanez v-blade, custom snakeskin
3-Fender Stratocaster
4-1986 Charvel Model 5
///
MXR Phase 90
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Dunlop crybaby original
what do you think of the music though? lol.

Quote by Lostprophets$$$
I agree with him

Also, wtf's a buttplug? If its something u put in her ass, then what the f*ck's ur penis for? Enlighten me pit monkehs (Y)
not my taste, but they're not half bad.
Quote by Karl Sanders
its like a four finger, diminished thingy
Yeah that's an "evil" name haha.

Quote by Lostprophets$$$
I agree with him

Has anyone ever seen these guys live?

Quote by Lostprophets$$$
I agree with him