does this look any good?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Guitar-Tube-Amp-Attenuator-80-watt-4ohm-8ohm_W0QQitemZ360037871559QQihZ023QQcategoryZ121164QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I don't know much how amps works, I have a 15w Fender SuperChamp XD and figured for the cost of a pedal I could get this.

I can't afford a $300.00 one and play my amp for practice at a little louder than TV volumes.

I've gone through 3 or 4 practice amps in the past year and this is the perfect one for me, so no 'your amp sucks replies

I play mostly blues.

thanks for any advice.
SRV R.I.P.
It's not really going to be worth it if you've got a 15w amp IMO (sorry about your amp sucks thing) Unless you were playing through a very loud amp and just need to lower the volume without losing any tone. Thats my opinion but its up to you.
Gear
Takamine EG5015S
Fender Telecaster Deluxe
Fender Strat
Fender Stage 1600 (160 Watt)
Digitech Hot Head
Digitech Hot Rod
Digitech DF-7 Distortion Factory
I wouldn't get a attenuator if you only have a 15w amp like that.
Peavey 6505+
Marshall Jcm-900 Lead 1960 cab
Jackson USA RR1 w/SD blackouts
Jackson Dominion w/SD Distortion
Jackson SLS3 w/SD blackouts
Maxon OD808
EH Small Clone chorus
Ampeg B2R
Ampeg Cabs, 4x10, 1x15
Rickenbacker Bass Guitar
Ibanez CP-9
wow, glad I asked - thanks for the replies, guys.

scratch that one off of the list.

I was looking at the Boss EQ pedal - for $100.00 - good idea?

I have a BD-2 with keeley mod and a buddha wah.
SRV R.I.P.
^No.
That isn't an attenuator.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
^
but the guy selling it said that you can crank the tube amp so you get that breakup, have that connected and not have the amp playing at high volumes.

unless an attenuator does something different
that is basically just a master volume knob
Gibson Explorer
Jackson Soloist SL3
Orange Tiny Terror
Mesa 2x12
Quote by esp1234
^
but the guy selling it said that you can crank the tube amp so you get that breakup, have that connected and not have the amp playing at high volumes.

unless an attenuator does something different

What that volume box does is more or less a master volume allowing you to get preamp gain. The cranked tube amp tone comes the power amp being pushed. That device doesn't allow that at lower volumes

If it was my world I'd shoot the guy for misleading people
im surprised that the guy's feedback is 100% positive and that no one has complained that it doesn't do what an attenuator is supposed to.
Gibson Explorer
Jackson Soloist SL3
Orange Tiny Terror
Mesa 2x12
^Well in a way yeah, but he makes it sound like you're going to get that cranked tone at a lower volume with that.