They are being called "bigger flips" nowadays. That's sick though. Good job.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
any skaters oppionions? wow i cant spell, i wanna see someone elses on here so i can compare myself to (you). i mean yea ive seen that trick tip thing with the guy who owns at them but i wanna see one of you guys.
bass - That thing that goes bum bum bum.
nice if only i could skate like that
Quote by cliff_em_all
cof_median11 is a Child Rapist.

Quote by blink day 4 eva
Theres a mosquito that lives in my room and i let him bite me all the time and i let him live. It's our special deal. His name is "The Dude".

Quote by Babbs
cof_median11, you sick ****.
It's really nice.

In terms of technicality, you got it down. I guess now you could just make it look more stylish, but that's a minor detail.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Wow, I used to skate when I was like 13-14 and that was incredible at least in my opinion
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
Nice.

For the sake of giving some crit...um... you landing was kind of sloppy?
Bought for a few pennies
Now you're all just empty
Fucking soulless machines
RIP YOU APART!!!

-All Shall Perish

SOADwannabe thanks man ill try to work on it, i was pretty pissed i landed a super clean one like 10 min before this one but i accidentially forgot to hit rec on my camera i was man and started yelling and then did this one so it wasnt as good but whatever. ill work on style and my landing, style how?
That cath at the begining was immesnse

But seriously nice work man, i can hardly tré flip my self so that was way above my level
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by bassandcello
Do one over a chasm.

+1

But seriously, very nice skills man. I stopped skating a year or so ago and never quite got up to those standards so I can't really help you out with a vid. You should watch some Rodney Mullen stuff, that guy is more amazing than anything else i've ever seen.
Kids come out of the womb with treflips on lock these days...
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
that wasnt a tre' but i can do those too =]
Wow, good job!

I wish I could skate, used to but never nowadays.
Awakening The Revenant
Deathcore side project: Malevolent

Quote by shavorules42
start with more poppy music with occasional screams and then work your way into emoish crap like a day to remember and so on.
i think next im gonna work on laser flips. any tips on them?
Quote by Heartika

laser flips, like nearly all flip tricks are somewhat easier in fakie, make sure you have your varial heels and 360 fs shuvits dialed first. once you have those down, make sure you have your back foot in the same position you would have for a FS 360 shuvit.
blah blah blah, its fairly obvious it wouldnt take long as you have the 540 biglfip down fairly well.

all you have to remember its the same as a tre, only the opposite

hope that helped, havent skate in a year so yeah.

also, tre bien on the vid, you gotta make sure you get the height to catch the flip, ergo bringing the board round with you as you turn.

did that make any sense?
basically catch it a little higher in the air? yea my height wasnt all that great but idk. so laserflips just varial heel with back foot slightly different and really pop it hard?
Quote by Heartika
basically catch it a little higher in the air? yea my height wasnt all that great but idk. so laserflips just varial heel with back foot slightly different and really pop it hard?

yeah, regarding the 540 bigflip, try to get a tad more height, that way you can catch the flip earlier and spend those last few milliseconds finishing your spin, it'll come with practice

and yes, the laser flip is just a varial heel but with your rear foot further backwards, try to get most of your energy in the spin, you wanna pop like a bitch.
if you have your front foot in the correct position, it should spin well enough with your ollie.
good luck with it!

EDIT: forgot to mention, the height you had on the 540 bigflip was pretty ok, the only reason i say you should get a wee bit more height is so that you can finish off the turn and land smoother.
mk cause i was slowing it down and i do catch it like 4 or 5 inches above the ground. i wish i had gotten the better one on camera but ill work on my rotation a little more
Quote by Heartika

Yeah, they're hard as **** so good luck.
I call em attack flips, I stick with just teh F4K33ZZ B!G F1!PZ0RZ. But nice jobs!
Member of the vegetarian club

Arbor AF-100
Cheap Kona

Boss PH-2
Ibanez DC10
NYC Big Muff
Little Alligator
Peavey Rockmaster
TC G-Major
FCB1010
BBE 401 Maxie
Boss RC-20

70's Fender PA 100
wtf lol flipzozr? wierd yea i was doin them outside today downtown it was pretty sweeeeet