Quote by Delta_Mike
only if its an original floyd rose

Yes, it's an original floyd rose..

Someone here just recently got the white one and it's smokin. I have the non-fr Hellraiser myself.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
I own it, its the best their is!
Gear
Schecter C1 Hellraiser FR
1967 Ventura Les Paul Copy
Marshall JCM 2000 Dual Super Lead
hell yeah

but i got mine used for 650

same price as one without a fr

and there not hard to set up/change strings

i dont think i would like it as much with out the floyd
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Homemade 1x12 from a combo cab with an Eminence PJ
Quote by ikey_
perhaps i have a superb epiphone. the japanese man must have gotten laid and won the lottery right before he made my guitar. whatever.
Quote by Hakael
Yes, it's an original floyd rose..

Someone here just recently got the white one and it's smokin. I have the non-fr Hellraiser myself.

That was the Blackjack.
Be cool.
Quote by thedude051
That was the Blackjack.

LOL

I got the Blackjack ATX FR. Someone else got the white Hellraiser FR the same day.
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
I tried both. I was impressed! I'd get the white one. I prefer the hardtail.
if you are playing rhythm or mostly riff based stuff then yes.
I find the neck a little slower than some other guitars due to its girth and can't recommend it for the kid who wants to be a crazy shredder.
Gibson Explorer
Jackson Soloist SL3
Orange Tiny Terror
Mesa 2x12
I think people tend to exaggerate the neck a little bit. It's personal preference, and you can shred on pretty much any guitar. Like any guitar though, try before you buy. Many of Schecter's guitars are fairly similar in the neck, so if you can't get a hold of a Hellraiser, try one of the other models. That should help give you an idea.
Quote by Hakael
LOL

I got the Blackjack ATX FR. Someone else got the white Hellraiser FR the same day.

Assuming you know the guy who bought the Hellraiser FR, how does your ATX compare to his?
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
Quote by Metalcoresoul
Assuming you know the guy who bought the Hellraiser FR, how does your ATX compare to his?

I like both. I have the Hellraiser as well, although mine's not the 2008 model, nor does it have the FR.

The SD Blackouts do seem to have a little bit fuller sound, and the harmonics really do seem to ring out more. It's my first FR, so I'm having a bit of fun with that as well.

Differences aside, I do like the Blackouts a little more, but if you make a lot of mistakes or just don't play all that cleanly, those mistakes blare like trumpets.
Quote by Hakael
I like both. I have the Hellraiser as well, although mine's not the 2008 model, nor does it have the FR.

The SD Blackouts do seem to have a little bit fuller sound, and the harmonics really do seem to ring out more. It's my first FR, so I'm having a bit of fun with that as well.

Differences aside, I do like the Blackouts a little more, but if you make a lot of mistakes or just don't play all that cleanly, those mistakes blare like trumpets.

so the Blackouts are more high-output than the EMG 81/85's?

Hmm.........

They seem to be.
Quote by Hakael
They seem to be.

So the SD's would be more ideal for a Demon Hunter type sound, while the 81/85's would be for slightly less heavy stuff?

I currently have a set of Seymour Duncan JB/'59 in my Baritone, how different are the Blackouts from my current set (if you know)?

Actually, the EMGs seem to have a darker sound than the SDs. Be nicer for deeper, chuggier sounds, imo.

Then again, SD's are supposed to be great with low tunings as well....

I still have to do a lot of playing around with both.
Last edited by Hakael at Apr 5, 2008,
Its my next guitar purchase. And yes the Hellraiser has an OFR.
2004 Fender American HSS Strat
Hughes And Kettner Switchblade
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epi LP Classic
Epi G-400
Yamaha acoustic
Boss DD-3 Delay
B.Y.O.C. MXR Distortion+
Vox Wah
Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer