Hey everyone, I'm going to the Megadeth Gigantour thing. It's Megadeth, In Flames, Children Of Bodom, Job For A Cowboy, and High On Fire playing. With all these bands playing, I think I may have a shot at getting to meet/get an autograph from one of them.

Well when I buy my t-shirt or CD or whatever, how am I supposed to carry it around? I want to keep it with me so I can get it signed (if I get lucky enough) but I also want to headbang, mosh, and enjoy the show without carrying crap around.

What can I do lol
Watch the bands play.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
put it in a bag and lay it on your seat when you get up, or under your chair.
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Quote by cliff_em_all
Watch the bands play.

+1. megadeth is one of my favorite bands, if i got the chance to see them I wouldn't mosh with a bunch of 16 year olds. my eyes would be GLUED to that stage.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Quote by restless_thrash
Buy it at megadeth's second-last song. Noone will be at the merch hut. Then, just make do for the last songs.

+1
We walked into the night

Am I to bid you farewell?

Why can't you see that I try
When every tear I shed

Is for you?
Quote by restless_thrash
Buy it at megadeth's second-last song. Noone will be at the merch hut. Then, just make do for the last songs.

Also, what date/location?

But he'd miss holy wars! not something you want to miss, trust me
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
ask somebody else to hold it for you, theres always lots of people willing to help out at a megadeth concert
It's April 20th in Atlanta at the Masquerade Music Park. And to the person who said they don't want to mosh with a bunch of 16 yr. olds, I am sixteen lol. But then again, I've been playing guitar 2 years and I really want to watch them. Maybe I'll mosh to the smaller bands.
I'm going to that, too! My friend paid for my ticket, so I get in for free!

I'm going for Megadeth mostly, but all those other bands are cool, I guess.
take twink, and buy a shirt and wear it and then get it signed with the twink or something
Quote by Trefellin

He's been in the Pit so long, he's forgotten about television. His whole life is about pears, cats, Spartans and rape. So much so that the mind control tube has lost it's powers over him. It's sad really.
Quote by Jacob6293
put it in a bag and lay it on your seat when you get up, or under your chair.

Are you dumb? or have you only been to stadium shows, not all tickets are assigned seats, some shows are general admission, that means NO SEATS! which is exactly what Gigantour is 90% of the time.

Anyways, Wear it, get it signed afterwards, who cares if it's a little sweaty?
That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die

IA! IA! CTHULHU FHTAGN!
Quote by Mr_Mysterio
Are you dumb? or have you only been to stadium shows, not all tickets are assigned seats, some shows are general admission, that means NO SEATS! which is exactly what Gigantour is 90% of the time.

Anyways, Wear it, get it signed afterwards, who cares if it's a little sweaty?

I am going to Gigantour and I have assigned seats.
Quote by kirkhammett09
It's April 20th in Atlanta at the Masquerade Music Park. And to the person who said they don't want to mosh with a bunch of 16 yr. olds, I am sixteen lol. But then again, I've been playing guitar 2 years and I really want to watch them. Maybe I'll mosh to the smaller bands.
Dude! High-five! I will fucking see you there!
Man I want to go just to see Megadeth.
"A sense of purpose overrides reason."- Terry Goodkind

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix

\,,/GETCHA PULL!!!\,,/
- the late and ever-loved "Dimebag" Darrell Lance Abbott
^^yeah you do NOT want to miss Peace Sells or Holy Wars. Its ****ing insane.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
Im going to Gigantour here in Calgary I cant wait does and anyone know how long long job for a cowboy's set is Im just woundering because I wanna know how long Ill have to endure them for, it is an insult to Megadeth see them on the same tour as them.
Member of the Metal Militia. PM Gibson_10 or AngelOfSorrow to join
Quote by kirkhammett09

i want to go to that i live in birmingham so
hopefully i'll make it
and get someone to hold it for you or wait and buy it
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Artist
IbanezGXR20
Line 6 Spider ll 75
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Nano Small Stone
Alvarez FF60WR

Labyrinth Within
Quote by restless_thrash

Also, what date/location?

+1 They'll probably play Burnt Ice near the end so that's a good spot.
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
im going to bro

and its General Amdmission!!!!!

so getting to the front is gonna be hard or easy

but im showing up like 2 1/2 hours early
Quote by Colgate Total
I have tickets to the Saskatoon show!

haha me too, see ya there
Quote by Kensai
I'm no fancy doctor, but it sounds like you've got the clap.
Quote by gibson_10
Im going to Gigantour here in Calgary I cant wait does and anyone know how long long job for a cowboy's set is Im just woundering because I wanna know how long Ill have to endure them for, it is an insult to Megadeth see them on the same tour as them.

hey man i'll see u there w00t go calgary
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
Quote by NutZz?
+1. megadeth is one of my favorite bands, if i got the chance to see them I wouldn't mosh with a bunch of 16 year olds. my eyes would be GLUED to that stage.

I hate moshing too. I like to just chill and enjoy the band and all the kids out there ruin it.

That said, Megadeth was by far the worst concert I ever went to! I saw them last year at the Carlson Center in Fairbanks. They sounded horrible. All I could hear was white noise and saggy bass from the drums. During the first song Dave picked a fight with security and a person in the crowd. He just stopped playing, guitar feeding back while the rest of the band played on and screamed at these people through the mic, then not getting his way he left stage for about 10 minutes. The whole rest of the night Dave constantly bitched about Alaska and called the people that live here "morons", "assholes" and "pieces of ****". Half the crowd walked out. He is a douche, plain and simple.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

I went to Gigantour two weeks ago. It was bad ass. Bodom was definately the best band behind Megadeth. The only bad thing was that I missed High on Fire because I went with my friend and he took a wrong turn and we ended up driving thirty minutes out of the way. The funny thing is, it happened again on the way home. But, anyways, if you want to buy something, just get it when everyone is done playing. That's what I did.
Quote by AK Guitarist
He is a douche, plain and simple.

Maybe a bad day? I met him and he was cool, then again we didn't talk much.
Holy shit. Four people from UG going to the Saskatoon show (including me).
I hope it's cold, everyday, where you are.
I went to Gigantour. It was ****en amazing. I got free tickets too b/c I know Jon the drummer from JFAC. He's surprisingly a really chill guy... To more or less paraphrase what he said....

I play drums.... I get by.. (in regasrds to his playing ability)

In Flames sucked though. I skipped their set and chilled with Jon. lol

Oh and to the guy that said JFAC sucks.... Obviously your blind to the fact that they have a good front man / screamer and sick drums.
Last edited by ESP_Shreder at Apr 30, 2008,
Quote by ESP_Shreder
I went to Gigantour. It was ****en amazing. I got free tickets too b/c I know Jon the drummer from JFAC. He's surprisingly a really chill guy... To more or less paraphrase what he said....

I play drums.... I get by.. (in regasrds to his playing ability)

In Flames sucked though. I skipped their set and chilled with Jon. lol

Oh and to the guy that said JFAC sucks.... Obviously your blind to the fact that they have a good front man / screamer and sick drums.

No JFAC are just pretty bad, too generic but the drummer is pretty solid
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN