so i was just jamming on geetar rite and i look down at my guitar like where im strumming and there ****ing blood on the strings and im woah turns out i cut my pointer finger with the strings this ever happen to anybody else
Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE.

starter of the nadsat group
No.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
my fingers have nerves, so no that doesn't happen to me
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
hahahaha what gauge do you use?
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Well clearly if you haven't formed calluses, then you are gonna bleed. Take it like a man, and suck it up.
Quote by carrotcake
Haha, no.

Wouldn't you have felt it happen?

not until i looked down and noticed it
Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Quote by guitarmannn
Well clearly if you haven't formed calluses, then you are gonna bleed. Take it like a man, and suck it up.

no it wasnt my fretting hand
Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

ya its happened to me both on guitar and bass... kind of annoying when it happens.

and ive had callouses for years
this happened to me during a gig once.
finger literally exploded with pain and blood and OUCH.
both my guitars needed major clean up after that show
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
i've bled when my string broke and whent flying and hit my hand, but no my strumming hand doesn't randomly start to bleed
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
i was lookin at some tabs once, put the paper down, realised i must have got a paper cut, blood on my pick and a little on the scratchplate. nothing too epic
Quote by reedplaysgeetar
no it wasnt my fretting hand

Then you must have been doing something horribly wrong...
Bought for a few pennies
Now you're all just empty
Fucking soulless machines
RIP YOU APART!!!

-All Shall Perish

I cut my thumb trying to play slap bass on the high E on my guitar.
two and a half men.
It happened to Brian Adams back in 1969 when he got his first real six string.
i've done that! Don't worry, we can be totally crazy together.
Set Up

Fender Highway One Stratocaster
Fender Princeton Chorus Amp
Fender Acoustic 12 String
Samick Acoustic 6 String
Line 6 POD X3 Live
cant say ive ever cut my pick hand fingers while playingg...didnt know that was possible
heres a pic for any doubters

Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

I've played until my fingers have bled before..... at which point ya break out the super glue.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
YUP done the same thing man. All over my guitar. I didnt even clean it up cuz it was so bad assed
Quote by EVH_5150
stairway to heaven has a solo?!?!
not my fingers, but my right wrist and forearm have gotten severely bruised and started bleeding because I strum really hard and a lot of times my wrist/forearm smacks up against the edge of the body or the bridge, and I usually don't notice till after I stop.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
only at gigs, where i get excited, play hard, and am not really consentrating to hard on the strumming. and the bit where my fingernail ends and the skin starts, gets repeditivly slammed against the strings, but not much blood, just like a little on my finger.
Before my fingertips turned to leather it happened all the time.
You are not your job.
You're not how much money you have in the bank.
You're not the car you drive.
You're not the contents of your wallet.
You're not your fucking khakis.
You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.
Quote by magnum1117
hahahaha what gauge do you use?

10 gauge barbed wire.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
only at gigs, where i get excited, play hard, and am not really consentrating to hard on the strumming. and the bit where my fingernail ends and the skin starts, gets repeditivly slammed against the strings, but not much blood, just like a little on my finger.
Quote by BGSM

wtf, you copy pasted exactly what i said.
only at gigs, where i get excited, play hard, and am not really concentrating to hard on the strumming. and the bit where my fingernail ends and the skin starts, gets repetitively slammed against the strings, but not much blood, just like a little on my finger.
Bari Build

_\_\ll/_/_
__\ _ /__
___ \/ ___

only at gigs, where i get excited, play hard, and am not really concentrating to hard on the strumming. and the bit where my fingernail ends and the skin starts, gets repetitively slammed against the strings, but not much blood, just like a little on my finger.
I've done it on multiple occasions...the first was at my band's first gig, the next time was at another gig, same song, same spot on the finger. When I did it the first time, it pretty much cut off my "writing callus" on my index finger at the first joint.
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build