Poll: Rate last year's summer.
Poll Options
View poll results: Rate last year's summer.
It was amazing, best EVAR
18 15%
It was....Good
41 34%
it was decent, could have been alot better
44 36%
Horrible.
19 16%
Voters: 122.
poll?

1/5
Quote by Karl Sanders
its like a four finger, diminished thingy
Roger Waters and The Allman Brothers Band were awesome, but the other 73 days were boring.
I'm going to give it a 4/5.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
5/5
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by brownstone999
Mine was absolutely horrible, worst summer of my life.

Same.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
I enjoyed it very much. I had a sweet job and... honestly that's all I remember. The only memories I have are from the job I did, and that was for like 3 weeks

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I went to a Red Sox game, saw Modest Mouse, and put rocket engines on a toy boat, and this was just one week. It was friggin sick.
My last summer kicked ass, I loved it! I got my first job and earned about 1300 dollars, and only $900 of it went towards drugs, $150 got stolen, and $250 was spent on drum heads and cymbals. I did X for my first time, I made a campfire by the river next to the road with a bunch of friends. Made alot of new friends. Went swimming alot. Once I had no where to go and slept in a patch of woods behind a church. I destroyed my entire friend's garage when I was on xanax. I watched alot of GameShow Network with my friend's grandma. Explored the Sewers. There were many days were I would wake in a completely different city than the one I thought I fell asleep in. It was basically one big adventure, and alot of weed.
I stayed home mostly. Went on AIM, UG, and internet. Hung out with friends, watched TV. It was kinda alright, but I could have done SOOO much more with my time.
Mine kicked ass...somehow I have a feeling this summer will somehow kick even more ass.

Yay for optimism
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Summer was good. It's fall and winter that SUCKED. They were very traumatic and chaotic months.
tumblr | twitter | instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Quote by brownstone999
Mine was absolutely horrible, worst summer of my life.

+1.

Lost everything. Apartment, girl, both bands, all my friends.
mine was decent... good AS results, and a fair amount of time having bbqs and going to the pub, although the weather was actually crap.
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
Worst of my life. I did nothing at all....

I guess it's my fault, but it still sucked, regardless....
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
It was pretty good. Got some beach trips in, saw Aerosmith, got my double neck...Twas good.
Wait, if summer in Australia is in December, January and Feb. does that mean the kids are off school then?
It was my GCSE summer, which meant 3 months of awesome. It included going to Glastonbury with my mates, 2 weeks in Venice with my best mate and just general lazing around and getting wasted 24/7.

Best summer thus far. This year looks to be pretty good though. Glastonbury again, 4 weeks traveling with friends in Belize and Guatemala, then a week in France with my girlfriend.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
4/5. every year during summer i'm like "wow this sucks" and then after it's over i realize how awesome it was. i've been all depressed and nostalgic lately, because i feel like my life's going by too fast, and everything keeps changing. idk.
Quote by korinaflyingv
Best evar. Post gcse 2 month holiday

3 months here
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Suicidaly depressing and wet and lonely because i had moved away from all my mates.
I hated it, except for a few select moments and the end of august. I suppose a 3/10. I am dreading this summer because of the last.
Well, I had to do community service to school so they'd drop my "case". Then I was dragged to the airport and flew 23 uncomfortable hours halfway around the world. Then my bf of a very long time broke up with me.

Surprisingly, it was the start of the better things in my life. I'm gald it happened, not when it was happening.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
i would give mine like -10/10.
It was absolutely horrible. Worst time of my life.
Broke up with my ex and then the next few months (which happened to be my summer) were just absolutely horrible. My ex wouldn't go away, screw with my head, i had to deal with it all by myself. It was just the worst time of my life.

I'm looking forward to this summer and no matter how it goes, i'm pretty sure it'll be better than the last one!