Page 1 of 2
and we acorded not to be friends anymore (cuz we had lots of discussions lately) so im asking the pit a favor...tell me any random thing that could make me laugh in this sad moment to me.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
A man and a woman were having sex in the middle of a dark forest. After 15 minutes, the man gets up and says, "Damn, I wish I had a flashlight." The woman says, "So do I, you've been eating grass for the last 10 minutes."

My aunt sent me that joke today.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
Quote by ANTHRAX†

hahahahaa old one...
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by Bayonetwork
A man and a woman were having sex in the middle of a dark forest. After 15 minutes, the man gets up and says, "Damn, I wish I had a flashlight." The woman says, "So do I, you've been eating grass for the last 10 minutes."

My aunt sent me that joke today.

lol
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Damn you didnt even get past the friend zone before she broke up with you
I was having some brews some of my buddies a couple of nights ago, my cell has a video camera so I decided to film quotes from everybody. I didn't get very many, one guys said "If you freak the monkey the monkey'll freak you..." and one guy said his band would last forever but my favorite would have to be from me best and drunkest friend which went something like this "If the world is a vampire......draining the life from me...................." I say "yeah, and...." he says "Smashing Pumpkins dude, Smashing Pumpkins...." "Oh..."

it might be just one of those "you had to be there." stories but I've been laughing about it for the past few days.
Quote by The Spoon
Damn you didnt even get past the friend zone before she broke up with you

nah we are just friend..well were friends, and technically i told her to leave me alone
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Quote by david_highland
I was having some brews some of my buddies a couple of nights ago, my cell has a video camera so I decided to film quotes from everybody. I didn't get very many, one guys said "If you freak the monkey the monkey'll freak you..." and one guy said his band would last forever but my favorite would have to be from me best and drunkest friend which went something like this "If the world is a vampire......draining the life from me...................." I say "yeah, and...." he says "Smashing Pumpkins dude, Smashing Pumpkins...." "Oh..."

it might be just one of those "you had to be there." stories but I've been laughing about it for the past few days.

hahaha i can imagine it
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
what is a /b/
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
My advice: get used to it. It happens with girls, one girl hates me now because I said she shouldn't be going out with a 21 year old at 17, another just told me she never wanted to speak to me again, and another still hates me because I warned her that her friend might get jumped by my friends.
Dickless.
Quote by magnus_maximus
Why not see for yourself?

i dont even know what i have to see!
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Quote by magnus_maximus
Here's one; 9 out of 10 people enjot a gang rape.

Da-dum psht!

It took me about ten seconds of scratching my head till I got that one. As far as rape jokes go.....pretty funny.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
My advice: get used to it. It happens with girls, one girl hates me now because I said she shouldn't be going out with a 21 year old at 17, another just told me she never wanted to speak to me again, and another still hates me because I warned her that her friend might get jumped by my friends.

yeah you know, we are friends since kindergarden...so yeah we had ahuge fight
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
i guess i have to google the /b/
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Quote by guitarplayer769
rule
1.don't talk about /b/
2.DON'T talk about /b/

Second fight club joke I've heard today, the first was on an episode of home movies where Brendon and Jason get really fat. At one point there were a bunch of clips of fat inspired movies and one went something like "First rule of fat club is you don't talk about fat club. Second rule of fat club is...um..."
BUT WHAT IS THE /b/!!!
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
that reminds me i met a /b/tard
twas kinda awkward kuz we both knew what we were talking about yet feared breaking rules 1 and 2
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
is /b/ a bad word?
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Quote by magnum1117
BUT WHAT IS THE /b/!!!

If I knew I'd tell you, I googled it but it came up with 4chan, and from what I've heard going to that site could be painfully anoying...
Quote by magnum1117
BUT WHAT IS THE /b/!!!

Quote by magnum1117
i guess i have to google the /b/

Google it, fool.
Quote by david_highland
Second fight club joke I've heard today, the first was on an episode of home movies where Brendon and Jason get really fat. At one point there were a bunch of clips of fat inspired movies and one went something like "First rule of fat club is you don't talk about fat club. Second rule of fat club is...um..."

actually these are a few of the rules of the interwebz

WARNING:link nsfw
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Rules_of_the_internet
Quote by Doppelgänger
Google it, fool.

sorry english is my second language
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
now i know what is the /b/...its like chuck norris...
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Quote by flame843
Okay, here's what you do.

1. Go to 4chan.org
2. Click "random" (it says 18+ only but it doesn't really matter)
3. Upload a picture with the form at the top of the page. Make a comment about this situation. Post it.
4. ???
5. Profit!

ok thanks.
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Quote by magnum1117
now i know what is the /b/...its like chuck norris...

I swear to God that's the funniest thing I've heard in days.

EDIT: I'm sigging it.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
I swear to God that's the funniest thing I've heard in days.

EDIT: I'm sigging it.

hahaha thanks
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Page 1 of 2