To start off i dont care if you think leather pants are gay or whatever but i like them an i wanted to see who all else likes them cause im about to buy some an i would like to know whats the best inside lining i can get put in them an if i should get them made with one solid piece or if i should find some that are two pieces but any help would be appriciated.
one piece all the way
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
where are you getting them? i haven't really found anywhere that has them, i need some to see peoples reactions at my school,lol
ALL HAIL DETHKLOK UP THE IRONS!!!!!!!!!
Quote by TooFast
I'd drag my dick through a mile of glass just to hear her fart through a walkie-talkie.

Add Me on myspace
http://www.myspace.com/allannoe
i would like to get some to, that would be badass. i think suede would be cooler though.
Man, go for the assless chaps with some blue jeans. It's pseudo-badass and doesn't look as full on gay as leather pants.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
I love leather pants, and i like assless chaps too, but I dont wear anything under mine, that shit is for pussies.

As for getting them, try a store that specializes in leather stuff but be prepared to pay upwards of $100 a pair.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I have a leather utilikilt if that counts for anything...........
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
I have a leather utilikilt if that counts for anything...........

those are awesome, I just wish they didn't cost so much.

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
those are awesome, I just wish they didn't cost so much.

I got mine for only $180 on the scratch-and-dent list

Apparently they put the snaps on wrong, but I fixed that in 5 minutes
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
I have a leather mask, does that count?
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
For what it's worth, I have a leather baseball glove.
Edit: Leather pants are gay!
Bari Build

_\_\ll/_/_
__\ _ /__
___ \/ ___

Last edited by salsawords at Apr 5, 2008,
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
As for getting them, try a store that specializes in leather stuff but be prepared to pay upwards of $100 a pair.

Either that or a thrift store but be prepared to pay upwards of $2.50 a pair.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
This one guy at school was wearing red leather pants, aka the biggest chick magnet ever.
Sent from my iPad.
Quote by paintITblack39
This one guy at school was wearing red leather pants, aka the biggest chick magnet ever.

Did you go to school with the lead singer for Loverboy?! :O
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
You are simply the greatest person ever to walk this great planet.
Quote by MiniMoose22031
where are you getting them? i haven't really found anywhere that has them, i need some to see peoples reactions at my school,lol

Theres a harley davidson store here where i live an they sell them along with jackets an chaps.
Quote by snipelfritz
Either that or a thrift store but be prepared to pay upwards of $2.50 a pair.

I've never seen those in a thrift store (seen some pleather ones though) and they still would likely cost a bit more. maybe $10

Last.fm
thrift stores sound like your best bet, or ebay, other internet places that sell ****. If you really are deperate for them you could go to hottopic and get them, but then that would place shame upon your legs for all eternity.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by paintITblack39

Are you saying that was just the pants? Because that's either just stupid or the girls are incredibly shallow.

Eitherway where did you go to school again?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Just remember, Slash wears leather pants, he ain't gay. Bikers wear leather pants, they're not gay. Bikers wear assless chaps, they're not gay either.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
leather trousers?! seriously mate....

Quote by Lucy14785
*images of that Friends episode*

yeah!
Quote by MiniMoose22031

+890709870987

i wana get some
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
IMO.
Leather pants only look good on
a)Total badasses
b)Pro wrestlers
c)80's metalheads
d) all of the above

period

Oh and
BOOOYAKASHA i'm not banned anymore
i would wear leather pants. alas, no where in the area carries them for a reasonable price, and i dont have the physique to pull them off.

literally, they would get stuck.
I would totally get some. Mainly because I fit the "c" description of Evil_Magician. I am so eighties that when you take my heart beat you hear the drum intro to Run To The Hills.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
If I had the money I'd go out and buy a pair right now.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm