Basically I'm just looking for input on something I feel I should have done a long time ago...

I'll post before and after pictures below.

Today I decided to clean up my desktop, because frankly I was tired of my icons blocking my wallpapers (I frequently change wallpapers, so the one you see in either picture isn't temporary, it's just a quick shop I did on a picture).

Anyways, I moved the icons to a folder in My Documents, and installed Rocketdock, which I had seen on /wg/ (no flaming on this, please) and was pleased with the results.

I'm going to leave it like this, but what do you guys think about the improvement?

Before:

After:

ALSO: I am looking for an icon to replace the default internet link icon on the dock, which I am using to link to the Pit. Do you guys have a picture, by any chance, of just the UG symbol, not the "ultimate-guitar.com" symbol, just the "u" with the horned "G".

Any help with that would be appreciated.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
RocketDock is awesome.

I got mine on auto-hide on the right.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Dude, your desktop is epic
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
New photo...

I couldn't get a well-sized UG image for "The Pit" icon, so I replaced the default icon with the one highlighted (originally it was a wallpaper is 1600x1200, but I resized it to make it an icon)

Also, if anyone wants the wallpaper, I'll either post it or send it via email. (either the one shown or the one I used as an icon).
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.