Does anyone else think Lil' Bush should just quit. I watched part of it yesterday (idk why, I can't stand it) and the episode was about hurricane Katrina. Now, idk about you guys but I like my political satire in chronological order. If something happned before the show or before the episode why make fun of it now? I just fail to understand the logic.
I like it, but mainly for the other political personalities they bring in. Little Fred Thompson cracked me up.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
you know our country is in trouble when we have had two shows on comedy central that revolve solely around making fun of our president.

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
the owl and the man however is a complete win
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
That show is horrible. I don't know how it got on comedy central in the first place but even a second season.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What was the other one?

That's My Bush

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
Aww I love that show...

I love it in the commercial how he's in like Iraq in a plane and theres destruction everywhere...he's like

"Oh my god....all those houses look tiny"

I cracked up so bad
I hate Lil' Bush, it's not even funny. I've noticed that in the past couple of years Comedy Central has been trying shows for like 6 weeks and then throwing them off the air, so I hope the same thing happens to them. They should keep Lewis Black's Root of All Evil though, that show is actually funny.
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s
Quote by Dog454
They should keep Lewis Black's Root of All Evil though, that show is actually funny.

I'm ashamed with myself that I haven't watched that yet. Lewis Black is soo awesome.
Quote by Dog454
I hate Lil' Bush, it's not even funny. I've noticed that in the past couple of years Comedy Central has been trying shows for like 6 weeks and then throwing them off the air, so I hope the same thing happens to them. They should keep Lewis Black's Root of All Evil though, that show is actually funny.

+1

the format needs a little tweaking tho
I really dislike shows which obviously steal the jokes from other places (eg the scary movies and meet the spartans stealing from the internet etc.) Actually most comedy shows steal from us now day, and then us from them, its hard to tell which side jokes begin on anymore. A childrens show up here has a section in it which is called something like 'LOL', I mean come on.
Quote by happytimeharry
I'm ashamed with myself that I haven't watched that yet. Lewis Black is soo awesome.

Agreed, the show is pretty cool too; The format is two pop-culture items that are similar are argued to be the bigger 'Root of All Evil" by 2 comedians, while Lewis Black resides over the debate.

Anyways, Lil' Bush is a blight on televisions anywhere and everywhere, and is quite possibly more responsible for the reduction in the overall intelligence of society then the man himself. Awful show, I'm as surprised it came back for a 2nd season as Bush came back for a 2nd term.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by The Leader
Agreed, the show is pretty cool too; The format is two pop-culture items that are similar are argued to be the bigger 'Root of All Evil" by 2 comedians, while Lewis Black resides over the debate.

Anyways, Lil' Bush is a blight on televisions anywhere and everywhere, and is quite possibly more responsible for the reduction in the overall intelligence of society then the man himself. Awful show, I'm as surprised it came back for a 2nd season as Bush came back for a 2nd term.

So now the question is posed. What does UG hate more, Lil' Bush or president Bush?
Quote by Beakwithteeth
So now the question is posed. What does UG hate more, Lil' Bush or president Bush?
Lil' Bush.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Beakwithteeth

As we all know from Youtube, the only thing worse than the original is the parody.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by Beakwithteeth

good question. I don't exactly hate Bush. I hate the way he is running the country, and i think he is an incompetent leader and all, but i think he would be a cool guy to drink with cause he used to be a frat boy and a partier back in the day. He seems like a nice enough guy, but he is just misguided and a terrible leader. If that makes any sense.

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
Quote by lepermessiah22
good question. I don't exactly hate Bush. I hate the way he is running the country, and i think he is an incompetent leader and all, but i think he would be a cool guy to drink with cause he used to be a frat boy and a partier back in the day. He seems like a nice enough guy, but he is just misguided and a terrible leader. If that makes any sense.

I understand, but who is to say that Lil' Bush wouldn't be fun to drink a juice box with?
President jokes are just really old in general. Yes, clinton boned someone in the oval office, yes bush is bush. shut up about it already.