Ok I have a question, Duh.

So there is this girl I like(obviously). She was in my first hour, first trimester. So her, my buddy, and my brother were at the mall she seems pretty cool around me and I think I'm gonna ask her out Monday. I can't really tell if she likes me back, but I have a feeling she does.

Anyways she like like hardcore rap, so I was wondering some good song to listen to and play with her. She also likes bands like: BFMV, Mastodon, Slayer, Cute Is What We Aim For, Paramore, Bleeding Through.

So I really don't have any questions.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Anyways I like most of the bands she likes.

Edit: So I guess you can say I'm a little love struck. IDK kinda a little more hesitant this time around. My last relationship didn't end on such good terms.(Me getting pissed and telling her that we are through.) I was really upset and really hurt by it and never really moved on until now. I was kind of in denial. I had wanted to back out with her, but I never had the balls to ask her out again.(Now she dating someone else.)

Before you tell me to take it to the relationship thread, I did and received no answer.
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
Relationship thread... seriously, ask again...

And I don't see any question to answer either.
Quote by BGSM
Relationship Thread.

Wow your original.

Did you even read it?
P.L.U.R.

We were fated to pretend
Quote by punkrocker10115
Wow your original.

Did you even read it?

Are you fuking dumb? close the thread, and take this to the relationship thread before you're dumb ass gets reported
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
For those of you who didn't read it. I DID TAKE IT THERE FIRST AND RECEIVED NO ANSWER.

Quote by Mav-16
Are you fuking dumb? close the thread, and take this to the relationship thread before you're dumb ass gets reported

Well I'm already smarter than you. You didn't even read it.
P.L.U.R.

We were fated to pretend
Yes, I did read it.

And wow, you're original, asking a typical relationship question and saying "don't say take it to the relationship thread cos I've tried it", because YOU SHOULD TAKE IT THERE.

If it's got to do with AFL, take it to the Football thread, if it's got to do with relationships take it there.
Quote by punkrocker10115
For those of you who didn't read it. I DID TAKE IT THERE FIRST AND RECEIVED NO ANSWER.

Its Friday night, no one is on UG except for us...

Just be patient

If you want my advice, chances are you wont get anything from playing her a song. Maybe an "aww thats sweet" but nothing else
And also, I don't care if you've tried there, try again. It would also help if there was a question to answer. Maybe that's why no one replied.
Wow I see it pointless to try to reason with any of you, so go ahead report me all you want.
P.L.U.R.

We were fated to pretend
Meh, ask her out if you want to. We (The Pit), as strangers, can't really call your situation for you. It sounds like you want to ask her out though; so just do it. It couldn't possibly hurt.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Quote by ACDCrox74
whats the question?

Some advice on music.(Songs top learn on guitar.)

And maybe some general help.

Quote by The Spoon
Its Friday night, no one is on UG except for us...

Just be patient

If you want my advice, chances are you wont get anything from playing her a song. Maybe an "aww thats sweet" but nothing else

Sorry I forgot to mention she plays guitar, and I would like to be able to teach her some songs.
P.L.U.R.

We were fated to pretend
Quote by punkrocker10115
Some advice on music.(Songs top learn on guitar.)

And maybe some general help.

Sorry I forgot to mention she plays guitar, and I would like to be able to teach her some songs.

I still stand by my previous post...you're not gonna go anywhere if this is your main plan.
Quote by The Spoon
I still stand by my previous post...you're not gonna go anywhere if this is your main plan.

This isn't my main plan, though she already seems really interested in me. So I thought I would hang out with her over the next few weeks, maybe smoke and jam a little, then ask her out.
P.L.U.R.

We were fated to pretend
sorry, i didn't even read what you wrote.

..but we have a relationship thread for a reason

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
Smoke? You've got to be kidding. Play her some Green Day if that's what you'll be doing.
Quote by BGSM
Smoke? You've got to be kidding. Play her some Green Day if that's what you'll be doing.

Cigarettes and maybe some weed. Both her and I despise Greenday.
P.L.U.R.

We were fated to pretend
Quote by punkrocker10115
duh... because nobody cares.

step 1:make friends.
step 2: ask them.

oh, and delete thread.

\/ lol 23 posts is all it takes.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Last edited by Zugunruhe at Apr 5, 2008,
Quote by Zugunruhe
duh... because nobody cares.

step 1:make friends.
step 2: ask them.

oh, and delete thread.

Step 1: leave

I have many friends and was out with a few earlier.

Its hard to hang out with friends here considering my curfew is 11 and all of them live 20+ minutes away.

Obviously you don't care so you could help or leave.

I have asked them for advice, I like a broad spectrum.
P.L.U.R.

We were fated to pretend
Quote by punkrocker10115
Ok I have a question, Duh.

So I really don't have any questions.

*brain explodes*
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Relationship questions go in the Relationship Thread. Painfully logical, I think.
Hi, I'm Peter