(I had already posted this before..but i wanted to get some more opinions on what you think could be going on. Thank you for your time)

alright..

well, basically, recently I bought a Pedal board for all of my pedals of course, but whenever i play at any gigs, i equalize all of the volumes on my pedals so that they fit with the sound system that the venue has, so all of my pedals are on equal volume.

Half-way through a gig, i find that my sound isn't as loud as it used to be, and i find the sound tech guy telling me to put the volume higher. What's going on if i equalized all of my pedals to the same volume in the beginning? I never mess around with the volume on my amp, and this usually happens during band practice as well. Anyone know what is happening?

by the way, here are the pedals i own and have connected onto my pedal board which powers everything up:

-Big Muff
-Jekyll and Hyde: Overdrive & Distortion combo
-Boss Flanger
-Boss Super Chorus
-Metal Muff

I notice that the sound of my Big Muff seems to be the one the lowers in volume the fastest. My Jekyll and Hyde seems fine, at least the overdrive sounds fine, but the Metal Muff has the same problem as my Big Muff, the volume decreases half-way through my gig, so i end up using my overdrive in the end. I really want to fix this as soon as possible, it's really getting on my nerves because everything seems fine in the beginning, then in the end everything sounds so low in volume, except for the overdrive half on my Jekyll and Hyde.

Can anyone help?

*Updates*

My pedal board powers up my pedals so they don't use batteries

All of my cables are new, i bought them about 2-3 weeks ago

and what i meant by I "equalize all of the volumes on my pedals so that they fit with the sound system that the venue has, so all of my pedals are on equal volume " is that i have all of the volumes on my pedals equal so they all have the same volume in the beginning and sound at the same volume range, they're all of equal volume whenever i switch them on.

-Codebreaker19
Same thing happens to me kind of. I went jamming with some friends and they play really loud. After a while my ears got used to it and found myself needing to turn up the volume more. Maybe that might be the problem. Hope this helps.