Ok everyone, I am totally gassing for a new guitar, but I have no idea whick direction to go, so I'll leave some specs I like and you guys could perhaps lend a hand?
I like

Around $600 budget
I <3 fat necks
I like hollowbodies, double cut LP's, SG's, and Telecasters (and others, but those are some of my faves.)
I am not afraid of cheap guitars (pickups can be changed, as long as the neck is good)
I am open to all pickup styles
I admire the stylings of Alex Lifeson, John Frusciante, Billy Corgan, And Mike Einziger

Thanks for any help I may get!

For the rest of my gear see my Siggy.
Member of the vegetarian club

Arbor AF-100
Cheap Kona

Boss PH-2
Ibanez DC10
NYC Big Muff
Little Alligator
Peavey Rockmaster
TC G-Major
FCB1010
BBE 401 Maxie
Boss RC-20

70's Fender PA 100
Schecter C-1? (I like the C-1 XXX because of the inlays). Possibly an Epiphone Prophecy SG?
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s
I was checking out that Hagstrom earlier, I was thinking about spending the extra $50 for the Gretsch Electromatic. I like Schecter and all, but I really don't want to get another super strat, I like to have a bit of variety in my guitars (shape and sound).

Arbor AF-100
Cheap Kona

Boss PH-2
Ibanez DC10
NYC Big Muff
Little Alligator
Peavey Rockmaster
TC G-Major
FCB1010
BBE 401 Maxie
Boss RC-20

70's Fender PA 100
mim tele!
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win
best thing ive read all day

[feel free to sig this statement]

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
Quote by Captirk
I was checking out that Hagstrom earlier, I was thinking about spending the extra $50 for the Gretsch Electromatic. I like Schecter and all, but I really don't want to get another super strat, I like to have a bit of variety in my guitars (shape and sound).

When it comes to semi-hollows, you really can't go wrong with Hagstrom or Gretsch. Check out the Artcore series from Ibanez.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
I really like the Artcores, I really wanna get a Bigsby if I get a Hollowbody (I loves my vintage tremolo). The main reason I wanna get a Gretsch was that I watched RHCP @ Slane Castle and I about creamed my shorts at the sight of John's White Falcon (but I'm poor ) But alas. Keep the suggestions comin'!

Arbor AF-100
Cheap Kona

Boss PH-2
Ibanez DC10
NYC Big Muff
Little Alligator
Peavey Rockmaster
TC G-Major
FCB1010
BBE 401 Maxie
Boss RC-20