Assuming you wanted one and found one used how much would you be willing to play to buy a USED guitar with these stats?
BODY WOOD:Ash
NECK : Hard Maple&Walnut 9 Piece neck
FINGERBOARD : Ebony
FRETS: 24 jumbo
SCALE:25.5 inch
JOINT :Neck-Thru-Body
NECK PICKUP :Seymour Duncan SH-1
BRIDGE PICKUP:Seymour Duncan TB-4
CONTROL :Master Volume , Master Tone
Mini Toggle PU Selector
Killswitch
BRIDGE : Original Floyd Rose
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win
best thing ive read all day

[feel free to sig this statement]

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
Depends on the condition and what you prefer. What would I pay for it? I don't like ash bodies, and I don't like floyd roses, so I'd pay less for it than people who do. Unbiased? Between 600-700 is probably a decent price, us currency.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by sweeppicker91'
how used is used?

its in very good condition 9/10
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
did you say 9 peice neck? wtf is that?? i know of 3 peice necks but not 9. why would you have a 9 peice? mixture of woods, for a special tonal gain?

anyways, in australia id expect to pay up to $5600 for one of them, bad boys lol
Quote by xdeathxcorex
did you say 9 peice neck? wtf is that?? i know of 3 peice necks but not 9. why would you have a 9 peice? mixture of woods, for a special tonal gain?

anyways, in australia id expect to pay up to $5600 for one of them, bad boys lol

lmao, you're awesome
Member of the Thrash Brotherhood

Quote by valennic

You sir are a genious.

Quote by notsojoeyb4eva

Winnah right here.
Quote by xdeathxcorex

its nine piece for the tone and so that the neck doesn't warp as easily.
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
Quote by Habit Zero
Where is it made...

mij
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
Quote by edge11
its nine piece for the tone and so that the neck doesn't warp as easily.

For the tone...? I would think that any tonal differences caused by the neck would be more effective with a solid piece of wood. Kind of like acoustic back and sides, why would you want laminates when you could have solid rosewood?

Made in Japan, has some pretty good features... I don't really know what the pickups are worth so that makes it a bit hard for me to name a price... is it a production guitar or something custom?

EDIT: I looked up the pickups and they aren't all that high end, but everything else considered, if this was a production guitar, used, $1000 easily.
Last edited by Habit Zero at Apr 5, 2008,
Quote by Habit Zero
For the tone...? I would think that any tonal differences caused by the neck would be more effective with a solid piece of wood. Kind of like acoustic back and sides, why would you want laminates when you could have solid rosewood?

Made in Japan, has some pretty good features... I don't really know what the pickups are worth so that makes it a bit hard for me to name a price... is it a production guitar or something custom?

EDIT: I looked up the pickups and they aren't all that high end, but everything else considered, if this was a production guitar, used, $1000 easily.

Production and the pickups are a duncan Sh-1 in the neck and duncan sh4 in the neck, they are worth about 100$ each new.
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
Quote by edge11
Production and the pickups are a duncan Sh-1 in the neck and duncan sh4 in the neck, they are worth about 100$ each new.

Both pickups sell for about $75 on musiciansfriend and if they're stock on the guitar the manufacturer pays even less. Still, I'd say maybe $1000 if the quality of the build is on par with what materials are going in to it (ebony fretboards aren't seen on cheap guitars for example).
Quote by Habit Zero
Both pickups sell for about $75 on musiciansfriend and if they're stock on the guitar the manufacturer pays even less. Still, I'd say maybe $1000 if the quality of the build is on par with what materials are going in to it (ebony fretboards aren't seen on cheap guitars for example).

the build is on par with the materials
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
NOTE** i said UP TO $5600 brand new, considering how ****en hard we get ripped off. its bull**** lol
What's the reason of this topic, might I ask? Trying to figure out a guitars worth that is for sale, or what?
100 BILLION dollars.
Gear:

-Guitars-
Esp/LTD JH-200
Ibanez RG2EX2
Yamaha FD01

-Amps-
Marshall MGDFX250 (It was a Gift)
Peavey Vypyr 15 watt

-Effects-
Digitech DF-7
Quote by Habit Zero
What's the reason of this topic, might I ask? Trying to figure out a guitars worth that is for sale, or what?

Curiosity is all.
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
id pay around £800-1200 [$1600-2300 for americans] for that, the latter price if it had a good shape and finish.
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer