Hey,
Well, I thought i'd get around to putting up clips of the BBE sonic stomp.
It's in my profile, and sorry for my sloppy playing. I was riding quads out with some friends, and my hands were cold, and I had 5 minutes, so I thought i'd make a quick recording.
Description on the recording says everything else.

Anyways, I thought i'd post up a follow up review since the new gear glow has worn off.
I still really like this. It really allows me to get a proper crunch at a lower volume. Really makes my amp more crunchy and with more note clarity. I like the effect that the lo contour knob makes. It seems to add punch to your tone. The process knob is very fidgety and you have to get it just like. I like it just below 5. This sounds good on both the cleans and the dirty tones.
I still recommend this for everyone to try. As before, I could see this being pretty worthless in some rigs, but in mine, I love it.
It kind of sounds like you changed out the tubes or speakers (the recording may not show this). It just livens up your tone.

Enjoy the clip!
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
nice
Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez EX 470 (1991)

Peavey 6505 combo
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Danville 1X12 Cab
Kustom 12w tube

Dunlop Crybaby
DOD overdrive(YJM)
Boss Ns-2
PodXt
Dod 250 Overdrive
Yeah, I will probably redo alot of my recordings while using this.
I think it's definitely worth the cash. It sounds like you swapped out your speakers and tubes, which will cost more than 100 bucks easily. It kind of brings your sound to a whole new level.
Does slightly take away the natural feel of my tube amp, but it improved alot of things in a good way.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Yeah, I had a bad mode of recording, so it doesn't capture the difference.
In person, my cleans had more clarity, more punch, and more color to them.
The dirty tones had much more clarity, a more grinding texture, and a little bit less compression in a good way.
In order to hear the difference, you pretty much have to try one with your rig.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator