Just started up muay thai today. Anyone else here into any muay thai, jiu-jitsu, judo, or anything else?
I do BJJ. Good luck with muay thai. I hope you don't mind your shins covered in bruises.
Hi, I'm Peter
I take lessons from rednecks who brawl in bars. No, I'm not a fighter, I'm more of a "run-away-and-then-talk-****-behind-your-back-when-you're-walking-away" kind of guy.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
I'm a Green - Blue belt in Taekwon Do.
But I do it for the sport rather than the defence. You have better things for self defence.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

i never did any schooling but i was taught by my dad and older sister both black belts Tae Kwon Do......but thai kick boxing kicks ass i wish i did that
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Yeah I mean so far it's a lot of fun but I'm already bruising on my shins and such. The first time I kicked with my opposite leg I had no idea what I was doing and kicked my friend in the elbow.......it hurt.
I used to take karate

"Hey kid...give me your lunch money"

"No hold on let me get my sparring gear"
My friend does Akido or something like that. He can barely touch me in a certain spot and Ill just involuntarily fall down. Hes really good at using other peoples momentum against them too.

Anyways, he likes it alot..do I win?
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by yellowfrizbee
My friend does Akido or something like that. He can barely touch me in a certain spot and Ill just involuntarily fall down. Hes really good at using other peoples momentum against them too.

Anyways, he likes it alot..do I win?

I dare him, NO! I DOUBLE dare him to do this!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKAraSljMKA
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by urik
I dare him, NO! I DOUBLE dare him to do this!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKAraSljMKA

if he can do that...id be impressed! Who knows..maybe with time he can I mean he IS Asian and a genius

Asians can do anything
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by Dirk Gently
I do BJJ. Good luck with muay thai. I hope you don't mind your shins covered in bruises.

It hurts like a bitch until your shins get stronger. I did 3 years and stopped because of school. Fun stuff, but now people are getting into it because they want to be like "Tony Jaa".

I don't have anything against it becoming more popular, but I do when the people who join just want to be cool and don't really commit to learning anything.

So stick with it and don't give it up so easily.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!