Ok, I have about $135 to spend on a pedal. I am planning on either getting a Original Crybaby wah or a Vox 847 (I think its 847) wah. I'm open to any suggestions I should consider FX wise though. I play mostly clean blues type stuff. I also play some modern rock and I fool around with some metal stuff even though I'm not a speed player by any means.
My equipment is in the sig. I use my Strat for cleans and light distortion and my Dean stays in Drop D or C.

Currently my only pedal is a Blues Driver.
Im open to anything. Doesn't have to be a wah.
2008 Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Dean ML Select
Customized Schecter Omen-6
Taylor 214e
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960 cab
Cube 15
Vox Wah
Blues Driver BD-2

Quote by Chordzzz
can you fuсk it?

Quote by nebiru
Oh I will find a way.
I was also looking at the Metal Muff to possibly beef up my distorted tones. Anyone had any experience with them?
Dean ML Select
Taylor 214e
Cube 15
Vox Wah
Blues Driver BD-2

Quote by Chordzzz
can you fuсk it?

Quote by nebiru
Oh I will find a way.
Quote by Schecter88
I was also looking at the Metal Muff to possibly beef up my distorted tones. Anyone had any experience with them?

You don't want a distortion to beef up a tube amp. You want an overdrive. They will tighten up your low end and give you a little more gain.
Quote by acdcrocks0323
You don't want a distortion to beef up a tube amp. You want an overdrive. They will tighten up your low end and give you a little more gain.

I have my Blues Driver OD and It pretty much does that. I thought about getting a tubescreamer too, but I think I want a little something different right now.
Dean ML Select
Taylor 214e
Cube 15
Vox Wah
Blues Driver BD-2

Quote by Chordzzz
can you fuсk it?

Quote by nebiru
Oh I will find a way.