lets say that jesus and god was real. and jesus came down from his crib before the rapture.

would society accept and listen to him or would he be ignored and scoffed at?

i personally think that people would think hes mental.

discuss.
They would stick him into a mental institution.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
I think he would give everyone AIDS.

Then John Frusciante would come out of nowhere he beat the phunk out of him.
i have already arrived my children
'To be positive at all times is to ignore all that is important, sacred or valuable. To be negative at all times is to be threatened by ridiculousness and instant discredibility.'
-Kurt Cobain
praise jesus!

get rid of these christians for us.
I have no opinion on this matter.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

theres a mental institution somewhere specifically for people who think they're jesus
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
he would definitely be either a bum or a hippie or a motivational speaker.
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Quote by rosamamosa
he would definitely be either a bum or a hippie or a motivational speaker.

A motivational hippie bum.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
Quote by Project Pat
The Jews would probably get together and kill him again

I should start a group dedicated to that.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by Kurt123
lets say that jesus and god was real. and jesus came down from his crib before the rapture.

discuss.
on a serious note, this society is wayway too hateful to listen to jesus. people are way too far gone.
Jesus and I would go out to a bar one night and get totally smashed. We're so drunk we start looking for babes but we manage to go down to the ghetto of Detroit and pick of a few hookers. We're in the slums sniffing crack off a hookers ass when a policeman barges in the door. Jesus and I call him a racist cracker against the colored man and proceed to vomit all over the hooker. She has been dead for 3 hours.

The next morning, Jesus and I are sitting in a jail cell hungover. We don't remember what happened the night before, but the policeman told us everything. We spent some time in jail.

We finally get out later and decide to go to the park. We see a bunch of emo kids who think they are cool listening to their Ax69 and Panic! At the Freakshow so we went over to pick on them. One of them was obese and got really mad at us, so we ran off.

Back at my place, I pull out a fat bong and Jesus and I get blazed so hot the sky melted into the horizon and we were seeing rainbows. Some LSD might have been involved. We wonder out of my apartment. Some punks were walking around looking for trouble, and found us. They took us at gunpoint, knocked us out.

We wake up and it's 3 in the afternoon in some punk's basement. I'm duct taped and roped to a chair... and to my dismay, they have a wooden cross on their wall, with Jesus nailed to it.

I will never forget the time Jesus came to Earth.
Quote by Project Pat

FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
heres a question:
suppose a person, unnamed, descends from the sky, heals the sick and feeds the poor. is he accepted as the second coming of christ, or the first appearance of the jewish messiah?
OR is a new religion created all together??
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
Quote by RPGoof
Jesus and I would go out to a bar one night and get totally smashed. We're so drunk we start looking for babes but we manage to go down to the ghetto of Detroit and pick of a few hookers. We're in the slums sniffing crack off a hookers ass when a policeman barges in the door. Jesus and I call him a racist cracker against the colored man and proceed to vomit all over the hooker. She has been dead for 3 hours.

The next morning, Jesus and I are sitting in a jail cell hungover. We don't remember what happened the night before, but the policeman told us everything. We spent some time in jail.

We finally get out later and decide to go to the park. We see a bunch of emo kids who think they are cool listening to their Ax69 and Panic! At the Freakshow so we went over to pick on them. One of them was obese and got really mad at us, so we ran off.

Back at my place, I pull out a fat bong and Jesus and I get blazed so hot the sky melted into the horizon and we were seeing rainbows. Some LSD might have been involved. We wonder out of my apartment. Some punks were walking around looking for trouble, and found us. They took us at gunpoint, knocked us out.

We wake up and it's 3 in the afternoon in some punk's basement. I'm duct taped and roped to a chair... and to my dismay, they have a wooden cross on their wall, with Jesus nailed to it.

I will never forget the time Jesus came to Earth.

Articulate?

I want to sig that WHOLE ****in thing!!!!!!
I think he would reveal that Kenny G is, in fact, the devil. To those of us who were not already aware of this.
Quote by instagata0
heres a question:
suppose a person, unnamed, descends from the sky, heals the sick and feeds the poor. is he accepted as the second coming of christ, or the first appearance of the jewish messiah?
OR is a new religion created all together??

It's a co-show made by David Coperfield and Chris Angel.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by Project Pat

Jesus is a Jew retard

And in Scrpiture it says he will come back and take the "church" to heaven
he cant come back BEFORE the rapture
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Artist
IbanezGXR20
Line 6 Spider ll 75
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Nano Small Stone
Alvarez FF60WR

Labyrinth Within
If Jesus came to your house...

Yes, if Jesus came to your house, to spend a day or two,
If He came unexpected, just dropped in on you.
I know you'd give your nicest room to such an honored guest,
And all the food you'd serve to Him would be the very best.
And you would keep assuring Him you're glad to have Him there,
That serving Him in your home is joy beyond compare

Quote by Project Pat

Uneducated...He was killed by the romans -_-
Quote by burrit0
Pshh, Christians rebel against evil.

-Gibson Les Paul Custom -
-Random acoustic guitar that's 36 years old -
-Epiphone Dot Deluxe -
-Gibson Les Paul Studio -
-Epiphone PR200E -
I'd grab my shot gun.

God damn zombies

Quote by ibanez_2892
Jesus is a Jew retard

Now, now. Calling Jesus a Jew retard isn't going to solve anything.
Last edited by -Bloo at Apr 5, 2008,
Quote by Alter-Bridge
They would stick him into a mental institution.

I wanted to say that.

"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-- Douglas Adams
Quote by instagata0
theres a mental institution somewhere specifically for people who think they're jesus

that has to be the coolest place ever

"hey, im jesus"

"so am i'

"no my son, i am the true jesus"

"but how can you be jesus if i am really jesus"
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Quote by Kurt123

discuss.

He would be called a communist, pacifist, and traitorous america-hating liberal.
Quote by NewsoftheWorld
I think he would give everyone AIDS.

Then John Frusciante would come out of nowhere he beat the phunk out of him.

And maybe they could smoke meth together. I think I just offended everyone and their mother with that joke.
when he returns we will not have the authority like before. he was here to be sacrafice but hes coming back as a judge so when that happens if you had not already accepted him, it will be too late. you know just because a person does not believe there is a God who has a son named jesus changes nothing. if i started declaring water is not wet, i would still run for cover when it started to rain, i mean i wouldn't just stand there getting soaked like dumbass just because of what i decided to believe in. i hope i'm not sounding like a preacher because the i'm the furthest thing from it. i'm a fornicating, drug addicted, sorry bastard, but i can still recognize truth when its been put in front of me. i have known some atheist in my time, i even got to see one on his death bed and was shocked to see how fast he was becoming a believer. why am i typing a sermon 2:47 in the mornin? thats my question
IF jesus were real and he came back to earth...

i would nail him back up on the cross where he belongs
he'd be a sex addict with a single mother in a mental institution...

e-cookie to whomever gets the reference
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
sadly people would probably think hes insane...or science would make up some wacky theory which means hes actually just a vapor cloud or something. Then he'd explode and create the universe.
We walked into the night

Am I to bid you farewell?

Why can't you see that I try
When every tear I shed

Is for you?
Quote by Koreanflow
Uneducated...He was killed by the romans -_-

Quote by ibanez_2892
Jesus is a Jew retard

And in Scrpiture it says he will come back and take the "church" to heaven
he cant come back BEFORE the rapture

Well it would prove that God is real, thus proving God wrong because God said he is alive in only faith, and then THAT would prove he is not infallible and basically he just disappears.

That was an attempt to reference Hitchhiker, but I don't think I got it right....

/fail
Quote by joeyj123
there are 11 words in 'the alphabet'
Quote by 1h81337
Well it would prove that God is real, thus proving God wrong because God said he is alive in only faith, and then THAT would prove he is not infallible and basically he just disappears.

That was an attempt to reference Hitchhiker, but I don't think I got it right....

/fail
i got it. if he proves himself to exist he stops existing.

lucky he never existed in the first place.
That's what I don't get about Jewish people. They're still waiting for their Messiah, yet if someone came up to the Jewish population and said 'I am the Lord your Saviour,' what would they say? They'd say you belong in a mental institution hence, Jews are in for a long wait.
MUNSTER

Heineken Cup Champions 2005/2006 2007/2008

Quote by original=punk
If Jesus came to your house...

Yes, if Jesus came to your house, to spend a day or two,
If He came unexpected, just dropped in on you.
I know you'd give your nicest room to such an honored guest,
And all the food you'd serve to Him would be the very best.
And you would keep assuring Him you're glad to have Him there,
That serving Him in your home is joy beyond compare

At least there's a tasteful response here.
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you