Page 1 of 2
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU CONSIDER REPORTING: This thread isn't really about video games, it's really just about getting revenge on someone and to happens to use video games as a medium to do so.

Alright so this guy I play with on xbox live who I would consider sort of a friend thought it would be funny to put my phone number in his motto and tell people to call me. He got it when my friend who I know in real life gave him my number. I keep telling him to take it off but he won't because according to him "Dude, it's mad funny! Can I get a white power?" And he thinks its funny to act like a white supremacist. He's 14 and I'm 15.

A few people have called already. I'm worried that some of them are gonna make a collect call. I'm not gonna file a complaint because I want to **** with him and teach him a lesson.

So here's my plan: Get him to call me so I can trick him to giving me his number. Then Put his number on my motto and tell people to make collect calls to his house. When his parents get the phone bill he'll be in deep **** unless he agrees to take my number off his motto and I will do the same.

Sound like a good plan? If you have any ideas for messing with him even more then tell me.
Or you could just do the mature thing and epoxy his Xbox's tray shut.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
"If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?"
No. Just uber practice your FPS skills, and pwn him in COD4 or Halo.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Report him dumbass, or if you don't completely suck, beat him at Gears or something. :\
666 BRO
Just hit on him. Say outrageous insults like, "I want to rub honey all over your naked body and put pancakes on it and lick it off with my tongue."

Continuously call him either, "Sexy maverick or Silly Dung beetle"
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
Quote by guitarnoobie
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU CONSIDER REPORTING: This thread isn't really about video games, it's really just about getting revenge on someone and to happens to use video games as a medium to do so.

Alright so this guy I play with on xbox live who I would consider sort of a friend thought it would be funny to put my phone number in his motto and tell people to call me. He got it when my friend who I know in real life gave him my number. I keep telling him to take it off but he won't because according to him "Dude, it's mad funny! Can I get a white power?" And he thinks its funny to act like a white supremacist. He's 14 and I'm 15.

A few people have called already. I'm worried that some of them are gonna make a collect call. I'm not gonna file a complaint because I want to **** with him and teach him a lesson.

So here's my plan: Get him to call me so I can trick him to giving me his number. Then Put his number on my motto and tell people to make collect calls to his house. When his parents get the phone bill he'll be in deep **** unless he agrees to take my number off his motto and I will do the same.

Sound like a good plan? If you have any ideas for messing with him even more then tell me.

tell his parents
its mad funny to see friends get schooled then grounded from live for a month
Quote by C/ruel
Or you could just do the mature thing and epoxy his Xbox's tray shut.

Sound's good. And he's an achievement ***** too so I could do one better and epoxy his tray shut while he's playing Some crappy disney game just to get his score up. That way that would be the only game he will play.
Quote by SathiaSun
Just hit on him. Say outrageous insults like, "I want to rub honey all over your naked body and put pancakes on it and lick it off with my tongue."

Continuously call him either, "Sexy maverick or Silly Dung beetle"

This would probably work.

Say youre a 40 year old man that loves kids.
He would be so scared of you he would never talk to you again.
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Quote by Woogles
This would probably work.

Say youre a 40 year old man that loves kids.
He would be so scared of you he would never talk to you again.

He would never believe that. I play and talk with him almost every single day so he knows what my voice sounds like and how old I am.
You White Devil!!
Nighty Night keep your butthole tight
Quote by AlexiSinergy
I heard my mom talking to her friend about going to a ****ing dildo party!
Rape him of course!
ಠ_ಠ WILL GIVE HEAD

Quote by Myxer
Have to give you props that the funniest post I read in a while
Quote by GogglesVK

hazardmaster has won this thread.

Fender Stratocaster 57' Reissue (Japanese)
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Quote by guitarnoobie
He would never believe that. I play and talk with him almost every single day so he knows what my voice sounds like and how old I am.

My friend knows me for over 7 years and I still creep him out when I do that. It'll totally ruin his game when everybody laughs at him.
Quote by Lil Macker

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

give his phone number to S4AcThAaNn

hope you got the subliminal message there
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Get drunk and put a flaming bag of **** on his doorstep... I tried it once but only got drunk and forgot what I was doing. Hopefully you will be more successful than me.
Quote by InanezGuitars44

I see what you did there...

Quote by Liberation
Put your dick in that box.

Whenever you kill the guy, just sing, "Its my dick in a box!"
Quote by Lil Macker

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Some dude called me a retard on Xbox live...it hurt my feelings
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by guitarnoobie
Alright so this guy I play with on xbox live who I would consider sort of a friend thought it would be funny to put my phone number in his motto and tell people to call me. He got it when my friend who I know in real life gave him my number. I keep telling him to take it off but he won't because according to him "Dude, it's mad funny! Can I get a white power?" And he thinks its funny to act like a white supremacist.

dont consider people you meet online and have never met in person a REAL friend.
thats how people get raped.
Quote by InanezGuitars44

ZOMFG 4chan,
do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it.

You know you want to.

It would be oh-so-funny.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Some dude called me a retard on Xbox live...it hurt my feelings

It's because you suck cos you're a woman....
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Give him the traditional Xbox Live response:

Call his mother a _____
Question his sexuality
Tell him you'll hack his internet and delete his _____ account
Get all your friends to leave him negative feedback for _____
And finally put his number in your motto and threaten to do all of the above to everyone you meet in every game you play!
HAHA gotcha now, douchebag, I'm not falling for it!
Quote by joeyj123
there are 11 words in 'the alphabet'
Quote by Teh_Asian_Pro
ZOMFG 4chan,
do it do it do it do it do it etc...
You know you want to.

It would be oh-so-funny.

oh 4chan, I thought the subliminal message was Satan, not too much of a difference though I guess.
Quote by InanezGuitars44

R E G G A E
if you do that he'll report you and you'll get banned...just file a complaint about him to microsoft and get his ass banned saying you asked him to take it down numorous times and already got like 20 harassing calls
grow a pair, find him, beat his ass, take xbox, there you go
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
dont do the exactthing he did!!!!! break his Xbox.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Isn't what this kid has done illegal? Putting up another persons contact details without their consent that is.
How do you actually do that epoxy thing and shut their tray?

"The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society"
Make your character black and every time you kill him in halo, teabag his ass.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
don't collect calls have to be accepted? so it's not like you'll be charged for it.

make a complaint.

that or beat the shit out of him.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Page 1 of 2