I saw a ESP f-250 in cash converters for $400 (1/3d of the $1200 retail in australia), it looked dusty and the back panel looked scratched, but it was really great price so i picked it up.

When i took it home, cleaned it with a cloth, i checked the back and it was the backing plastic for the panel which looked like scratches.... it wasent actually scratched.... i double checked the finish and there was not a single minor scratch on it.

My conclusion? it was completely new and never used.... maybe a kid who didn't like his christian present...

Any1 else have any great second hand guitar stories?
orrrrrrrrrrrr someone knicked it from a store n sold traded it in for cash at cash converters haaa
Goo Goo G'Joob
dude i saw the funniest vid ever yesterday

a guy walked into samash

picked up a guitar
tore off the tags and all stickers and everything that made it new

then traded it into the same store
haha

he never even walked out
Genious isnt it
Quote by hightension01
dude i saw the funniest vid ever yesterday

a guy walked into samash

picked up a guitar
tore off the tags and all stickers and everything that made it new

then traded it into the same store
haha

he never even walked out
Genious isnt it

True story???

I smell inspiration!!!!
Quote by Epic_chef
I saw a ESP f-250 in cash converters for $400 (1/3d of the $1200 retail in australia)

Gah, I am thinking of getting the F-50 because it's in my price range and I love the shape. the fact you found in in australia for that price, and that I in fact want one myself.....good discovery. by chance was this in melb? I'll be even more sad :|
ESP Edwards E-FR-130GT
Roland Cube 30X
Idol: Sakito (Nightmare)
Quote by hirruken
Gah, I am thinking of getting the F-50 because it's in my price range and I love the shape. the fact you found in in australia for that price, and that I in fact want one myself.....good discovery. by chance was this in melb? I'll be even more sad :|

Brisbane... but seriously, check out cash converters... at my one (no big one by any means), they have 40-50 guitars, many completely new, lots of options
The only cash converters I've been to have had few guitars.
A couple of Epi's, a couple of Strat's, an ESP/LTD, and some cheapo's.
I tried one of the ESP's and the Epi's, the ESP was nice, Epi went to crap and had lots of problems though.