Page 1 of 2
would anyone else agree that tonight has been exceptionally slow? i find it is. maybe its coz its a friday.
anyone got any stories of lonely nights, as they crept the darkness of the pit?
I am sort of lonely tonight, its 1:30 am though. I was thinkin about crackin open some beers and jamming but I just saw I am legend and i noticed how impressed my girlfriend looked with will smiths body so I should prob avoid the loner drinking
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
its slow because we've recently had an increase in new members and all the pit lurkers are hiding in EG.

and my day was ass. i was halo-ing at school and i was on like a 20 kill spree till i got sniped

by my teacher
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Christmas is usually pretty slow. I remember at 4:30 one night there was less than 100 users in the pit. Including the lurkers.
I don't like going into the pit, but the metal forum is slow right now.
If I hadn't have gotten a D.U.I. 2 weeks ago I'd be drunk right now though...
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Quote by nebraskan
I don't like going into the pit, but the metal forum is slow right now.
If I hadn't have gotten a D.U.I. 2 weeks ago I'd be drunk right now though...

Driving drunk is a talent a true nebraskan should be able to pull of without consequence :-(
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

Quote by dannyniceboy
I am sort of lonely tonight, its 1:30 am though. I was thinkin about crackin open some beers and jamming but I just saw I am legend and i noticed how impressed my girlfriend looked with will smiths body so I should prob avoid the loner drinking

Just drink Jack and water. It's like water with kick.

Anyways I'm sick right now so I'm being a recluse tonight in the hope that I'll be good to go tomorrow. Unfortunately I'm also bored as sh*t.
Quote by dannyniceboy
Driving drunk is a talent a true nebraskan should be able to pull of without consequence :-(

Oh believe you me, I'm damn good at it. I got pulled over because my license plates were too dirty and the cop smelled it. It's all on my latest blog if you want details...
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

Quote by stanleybach
I haven't been on all night, so it must be going terribly slow for everyone.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by RPGoof
Slow nights are better than people spamming gore genitalia.

i disagree. at least something interesting is happening.
In b4 close

You haven't been to the "Choose Your Own Aventure: AVERAGE JOE EDITION!" have you?

also, this reminded me on Warcraft 3 DotA there's a character you can be and he says "I come from the darkest depths of The Pit"
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
im pretty bored coz i called my fiance to wish her a happy birthday at midnight, and she wasn't there, so i crept around on her facebook profile until i finally jus left her a message on facebook.
and i wrote up a new summary for my posted fiction work on Facebook to, but that didn't take long.
and my roomie and his brothers are watching some movie, so i can't go to bed, seeing as the volume is blasted and is prolly keeping half the building awake
its the first day of spring break around here. i just got home. today was a good day.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by TDKshorty
In b4 close

You haven't been to the "Choose Your Own Aventure: AVERAGE JOE EDITION!" have you?

also, this reminded me on Warcraft 3 DotA there's a character you can be and he says "I come from the darkest depths of The Pit"

Im pretty sure the line youre thinking of is darkness of the pits. Thats the pitlord that says that.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Did everyone vote for Operation Rick Roll New York?

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
My nights been pretty slow. I'm sitting here watching Hot Rod. I'm pretty sure its one of the lamest movies I've ever seen. There was maybe ONE funny part?

All my friends are drunk and passed out and I'm here watching this lame ass movie =/
i'm super bored right now. it's 2:40 AM and i'm barely tired. the pit needs to speed up. maybe i'll see if there's anything fresh in the You Laugh You Lose thread.
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Quote by aaron6890
no i was going to, but i didnt want to give out my cell number.

do it. nothing is going to happen.
Quote by jthm_guitarist
Did everyone vote for Operation Rick Roll New York?

I have rick rolled my self out the past few days. however

on the lonely night thing I recall a few sat nights ago I was sitting at home alone on a sat night playing call of duty 4 and I heard my phone ring so I turned up some music and slurred my speech. This kid wanted me to goto a party and i told him i was at this other party and I was too drunk. Then I continued to play COD 4. That made me feel kind of dirty that I skipped going to a party, lied about being at a party, and hten continued to play video games
Quote by Bubonic Chronic

Quote by dannyniceboy

on the lonely night thing I recall a few sat nights ago I was sitting at home alone on a sat night playing call of duty 4 and I heard my phone ring so I turned up some music and slurred my speech. This kid wanted me to goto a party and i told him i was at this other party and I was too drunk. Then I continued to play COD 4. That made me feel kind of dirty that I skipped going to a party, lied about being at a party, and hten continued to play video games

lol that was the funniest thing ive read on UG in awhile.
Well, right now I'm sitting in the dark with a can of Dr Pepper watching Alien Resurrection on Showcase Action, while all my friends are out getting ****faced at some chick's apartment. All because I have to get up at 6 tomorrow.
Quote by Ninjake
... isn't mung like, a bean?
Quote by dannyniceboy

Damn that's scandalous, son.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Quote by GNiCk89
Damn that's scandalous, son.

I know it wasnt that huge of a thing. But i feel like i lead a really boring life for a college student :-\
Quote by Bubonic Chronic

Quote by nebraskan
Oh believe you me, I'm damn good at it. I got pulled over because my license plates were too dirty and the cop smelled it. It's all on my latest blog if you want details...

You're the guy who couldn't fit in the cop car! I knew it was going to be worth reading to the end of that blog.
Quote by aaron6890
yeah its a slow day in the pit, this one time i was on at like 5 in the morning (pacific time) because i couldnt sleep, and nothing was going on.....i mean nothing at all. i ended up just watching a magic bullet infomercial. but new years is always really good and fast paced.

lol i have a magic bullet....its nothing like the info-mercials
Quote by original_idiot
Jew Trouble

Quote by guitarmang93
Nah i love the feeling of poo coming out. Its like being reverse ass ****ed.

Quote by jemocam
Lets teach them the meaning of CROTCH VIOLENCE!!!

GO GNOME OR GO HOME!

Join My Group!

Free The Pear!

Band's Myspace
In my opinion, Someone has to revitalize the demotevator thread
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
Man cmon people, My gf is 18 (im aussie so thats legal age here) and im 17. She is out right now somewhere having a few drinks and im at home on the computer doing nothing..
the pit is still awake really, as you can see here. Unfortunately no one can be arsed to make threads.
We walked into the night

Am I to bid you farewell?

Why can't you see that I try
When every tear I shed

Is for you?
maybe it's a sign that we should get lives?
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Quote by StraightxXxEdge
You're the guy who couldn't fit in the cop car! I knew it was going to be worth reading to the end of that blog.

Damn right
Quote by Sn^ke

Quote by stanleybach
Page 1 of 2