I'm lookin for somethin new to play and cant figure out what the hell there is, give me some suggestions if you can, right now i play most lamb of god songs, hella pantera, the haunted, necrophagist, amon amarth... that kind of ****, throw some suggestions out there
i cant find any good tabs for the nile songs i like, like eat of the dead and ithyphallic
the new between the buried and me and machine head cds have some pretty sick stuff on them. so does the new behemoth album. you should look into those.
Quote by Nazo
i cant find any good tabs for the nile songs i like, like eat of the dead and ithyphallic

what bout lashed to the slave stick
im looking for challenging stuff that i can cover, not all tremolo picking though thats easy, im looking for something i can broadin my techniques with
Quote by Tarentula
^^if you like this song then you will get good tabs of this song in UG

looked at it, i would cover it but im waiting for my drummer to catch up, he just got his double bass pedal and it might take him a little to get used to it i dunno i dont play drums
Quote by Tarentula
If You Want Something Challenging Then Tryout Praise The Lord By Dying Fetus

that is a little intense, some things i dont care for but id have to hear the cd track and try it out before i give my real opinion
Nevermore - Psalm of Lydia
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Jesus, there's a rec thread for a reason.

*reported*

And for christ's sake, there's an edit button. Use it. That way you can avoid quintuple posts.