Poll: Kurt Cobain;
Poll Options
View poll results: Kurt Cobain;
Suicide.
24 48%
Murder.
26 52%
Voters: 50.
5th of April 2008 means it's been 14 years since Kurt Cobain's death.

So, now is as good of a time as any to start up the murder v. suicide debate.
What do you believe happened to Kurt tonight 14 years ago?
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

*smooths mair and straightens shirt*

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
t3gan and Bec > Tegan and Sara.
i believed a magical fairy from the mystical land from beyond the rain bow flew over to kurts house and called out so that all the doves and squirrels and rabbits came to his aid. poor kurt was a sad man, considering his wife was in the rehab center. the poor animals tried to cheer him up, but then kurt, with a little bit of help, killed himself. the blood still remains on those poor bunnies who witnessed the fairy who pulled the trigger as kurt held the shot gun at his chin.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
courtney love did it!

actually, i have no idea because im completely uneducated on this issue. but i said an oppinion anyway; this is the internet! wheeeee!
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Phillitalian
i believed a magical fairy from the mystical land from beyond the rain bow flew over to kurts house and called out so that all the doves and squirrels and rabbits came to his aid. poor kurt was a sad man, considering his wife was in the rehab center. the poor animals tried to cheer him up, but then kurt, with a little bit of help, killed himself. the blood still remains on those poor bunnies who witnessed the fairy who pulled the trigger as kurt held the shot gun at his chin.

Exactly
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
I think Courtney was involved somehow.
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
lol, i love how theres like the 6 same people posting in everythread since its so dead tonight here in the pit
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Take this however you will,

but the detective who was the one to initially rule it as suicide has since changed his opinion.

What's more, the letter Kurt wrote doesn't even talk about anything towards suicide until the end, and isn't in his own handwriting at that point.
I think he probably got doped up, started hallucinating, went crazy and shot himself. Maybe.
Possibly.
Quote by aaron6890
courtney killed him, or hired some one to, theres motive and everything. i dont really feel like going into it though, someone else can.

+1
Quote by Delanoir
Take this however you will,

but the detective who was the one to initially rule it as suicide has since changed his opinion.

What's more, the letter Kurt wrote doesn't even talk about anything towards suicide until the end, and isn't in his own handwriting at that point.

Listen to this guy.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
I dont know if this has been posted yet so il just say it withgout reading past the first post

My uncle owns a shotgun. Its a big mother f**ker and it has a hell of a kick. Now unless the guy was shooting with his toes (He was wearing shoes) he couldnt possibly have shot himself (He used a 12 guage)

But heres what i want to know. What would courtneyu have gained by hiring some to kill kurt? (Since courtney was in rehab at the time)
Last edited by the_poison125 at Apr 5, 2008,
I think metaphorically it was murder. I believe Kurt killed himself to get away from Courtney (because lets face it, who wants to stand being around her.) So by driving Kurt to the edge, he snapped and killed himself...
Quote by the_poison125
I dont know if this has been posted yet so il just say it withgout reading past the first post

My uncle owns a shotgun. Its a big mother f**ker and it has a hell of a kick. Now unless the guy was shooting with his toes (He was wearing shoes) he couldnt possibly have shot himself (He used a 12 guage)

But heres what i want to know. What would courtneyu have gained by hiring some to kill kurt? (Since courtney was in rehab at the time)

Kurt was planning to divorce her and leave the music industry. If he did that, she'd only get half of his money, but if he died, she'd get all of it.

There was Eldon Hoke who was offered $50,000 to kill Kurt Cobain from Courtney Love, then passed a lie detector test with a 99.91% chance that he was telling the truth, who was later found dead after being pushed onto train tracks.

Check it out: http://www.justiceforkurt.com/
Last edited by Wiegraf at Apr 5, 2008,
He killed himself cuz his music sucks. End of story.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Quote by Ktool The Girth
He killed himself cuz his music sucks. End of story.

Says someone with a Metallica avatar...

If you're just gonna bash the guys music. GTFO!
Quote by Wiegraf
Kurt was planning to divorce her and leave the music industry. If he did that, she'd only get half of his money, but if he died, she'd get all of it.

There was also that one dude who was offered $50,000 to kill Kurt Cobain, then passed a lie detector test with a 99.7% chance that he was telling the truth, who was later found dead after being pushed onto train tracks.

Check it out: http://cobaincase.com/

Well then i guess i should vote now
Quote by hazzmatazz
Says someone with a Metallica avatar...

If you're just gonna bash the guys music. GTFO!

I dont know what a metallica avatar has to do with anything. Enlighten me please?
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Quote by Ktool The Girth
I dont know what a metallica avatar has to do with anything. Enlighten me please?

Your saying nirvana sucks when metallica is actualy the one who sucks ( Well 95-present day metallica anyway)
Quote by the_poison125
Your saying nirvana sucks when metallica is actualy the one who sucks ( Well 95-present day metallica anyway)

They both suck?
Quote by Yakult

Quote by DubStar92
I don't understand why everybody has to make a big mystery out of everything
kurt just couldnt deal with the pressure of being a star so he took the easy way out
but on the other hand, that crazy crackhead bitch courtney should be killed whether shes a murderer or not

Didn't he inject himself with a lethal amount of heroin beforehand anyway?
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Quote by Jakeylee111
Didn't he inject himself with a lethal amount of heroin beforehand anyway?

Yeah, which would make it even more impossible for him to use a shotgun to shoot himself.
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

*smooths mair and straightens shirt*

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
t3gan and Bec > Tegan and Sara.
Quote by Ktool The Girth
They both suck?

No because there is a thing called opinion, douchebag

*reported*
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by t3gan
Yeah, which would make it even more impossible for him to use a shotgun to shoot himself.

But it also means he intended to kill himself...

And heroin doesn't completely disable you from moving your body.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Yes...you are all, absolutely right.. IT WAS COURTNEY LOVE...just look at her...with that damn, hello kitty, PINK SQUIER..DHGAGA I HATE YOU

Quote by Supples
Yes...you are all, absolutely right.. IT WAS COURTNEY LOVE...just look at her...with that damn, hello kitty, PINK SQUIER..DHGAGA I HATE YOU

Why are all the 08ers like this?
Quote by the_poison125

Why are all 07ers like this?

Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by the_poison125
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Why are all 07ers like this?

Why are all the 05ers like this?

/jumps on bandwagon.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Quote by TheDarkestNights
Shut the **** up about it already.

Actually, I'm gonna agree.

R.I.P.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...