3 6%
Juicy Jays
2 4%
Other
13 25%
Im not cool
28 53%
Voters: 53.
Well what does the pit use when it comes to rollies? And if you dont really use papers, Post pictures of your paraphenalia.

I mean you guys are cool right
Quote by BigBrownBeaver
I mean you guys are cool right

No I don't own a leather jacket or hair gel.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Smoking is bad bro.

:O myself101, you listen to FotC!?!?!?!
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Licorice (sp?) flavoured papers for me
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Hmmmm. I roll cigarettes sometimes when I'm short on cash. So I keep Zig Zags and Filters for those days. Not usual though. Do use them for other substances, but also, not usually.
I don't smoke, I occasionally use something called "snus", I don't think it is outside of Scandinavia. It is not as bad as smokes, but it contains nicotin.

Basically, its a small bag of contents such as nicotine you put under your upper lip. Looks ridiculous really, especially on me, but it is good, and you can have it in there for quite a while.

Don't worry, its legal.
I voted Zig-Zag, but EZ-Wider is a good brand.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Quote by -metalhead-
I don't smoke, I occasionally use something called "snus", I don't think it is outside of Scandinavia. It is not as bad as smokes, but it contains nicotin.

Basically, its a small bag of contents such as nicotine you put under your upper lip. Looks ridiculous really, especially on me, but it is good, and you can have it in there for quite a while.

Don't worry, its legal.

Typically, I smoke weed with EZ Widers 1 1/2 or I just use my glass pipe. I hope you honestly do not think that Snus is only located in Scandanavia or Norway or wherever you are from. Snus is sold in America too.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Fight Ignorance --> www.erowid.org
I just use my own homemade bong and pipe. No pics though, sorry.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
I normally use a pipe or bong, but I've got some badass hemp papers for the occasional J.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
well i made a pipe out of a pear the other day, i still have it but i dont wanna post a pic because of fear of being banned, lets just say i put the holes in strategic positions

oh and smoking out of fruit is the win, you dont get cottonmouth at all
Quote by RedDeath9
Divinecrossfire...

Epic post. Wish I could say more, but I don't know much about the subconscious and other psychological stuff.
I prefer Camel cigaweeds. Mmmmmm.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Zig Zag Whites, given the choices. I really like these " Glas " or " Glass " papers though. [ Can't remember exactly. ]

They're this clear, plastic-y stuff, but safe to roll, and smoke. You can see right through them like cellophane, and that's really trippy if you're baked.
Juicy Jays, at the moment I have the Jamaican Rum flavour. I often have the maple syrup ones which are quite nice.
Quote by ReeseKillsHIV
Zig Zag Whites, given the choices. I really like these " Glas " or " Glass " papers though. [ Can't remember exactly. ]

They're this clear, plastic-y stuff, but safe to roll, and smoke. You can see right through them like cellophane, and that's really trippy if you're baked.

My mate had some clear papers. I didn't trust them but they seemed fine, it's made from cellulose IIRC. Watching all the tar and crap build up at the roach was rather off-putting though
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
What the hell's a tambien?
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
its like basic math. 1 + -1 = 1
Last edited by wannabe jesus at Apr 6, 2008,
I have these awesome king skins that my mate got from a Rumble Strips gig, they come with like 60 roach-sized pieces of perforated cardboard as well.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK