When I play my Bass, Sometime's (Not everyday) It starts to cut off. I hit the back of the bass lightly and it works again. Its starts doing it again, and again.

I Have check the bass and all wires and picks are good.

What is it?
Bass 4 Life
i had the same problem at school the other day. i was using the bass, with one of my leads. then it started to cut out, but started working again when i twisted the lead or something. eventually, it cut out altogether. when i got home, i tested the lead with my guitar, and it was, in fact, broken.
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
It could be any of them...test them all...try using same bass and amp with a diff lead, same lead and amp with a diff bass/guitar, same bass and lead with a diff amp. You should be able to figure it out by doing that.
I think its the Jack.
I try them to.
Thanks
Bass 4 Life
Last edited by Matts2007 at Apr 6, 2008,
I had a very similar problem. I took it to a shop and they fixed it easily. Said something was wrong with the jack (i'm not a very technical person lol)
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.