NAMM Summer 05 custom piece, just had some BKP Warpigs installed, really brings out the tone!
Thanks to Steve from PJ's for the pics (Jacksonwolf from Jackson forums).

I'll post some pics of my other guitars soon (ESP Forest GT w/Micracle man BKP, ESP SV and BC Rich Calibre Classic Mockingbird).
-Xeperset
i've got some warpigs, fricken love them! Great looking guitar
Gear:
Mesa Dual Rectifier
Mesa 4x12 Cab
Marshall 4x12 Cab

Gibson SG Standard + Bare KnucklePickups - Warpigs
Gould Les Paul + BKP's - Crawlers
See Through Acrylic Strat

Zakk Wylda Wah
Original Crybaby
Boss Flanger
Boss Phase Shifter
thats hot, the warrior deserves way more recognition than it gets
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
holy crap!
that's the nicest warrior i have ever seen , not a fan of the warrior series but dam! that made me a believer!
nice love the color
not all for the kahler, but still nice
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Artist
IbanezGXR20
Line 6 Spider ll 75
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Nano Small Stone
Alvarez FF60WR

Labyrinth Within
Meh, could've chosen better covers. Those don't really make the red.

But it's still pretty hot.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Mmm the surprising thing was how great the sounds were in Clean channel. With gain harmonics jump off the fretboard but it still manages to sound awsome for clean melodies. BKP certainly are now my favorite pickup brand
Hey since you have both a miracle man and a warpig can u describe the tonal differences between them please? Also what would you recommend for a guitar with a mahogany body and neck, ebony fretboard and maple top? Thanks
Sound-wise the Miracles feel more Raw, whereas the warpigs feel more organically rounded, but still can push the heavy gains. The cleans are great on the Warpigs but not as great on the Miracles. The Miracles are Ceramics whilst the Warpigs Alnico V. With Bareknuckles I actually recommend either calling or e-mailing Tim (owner of BKP) and telling him the sound you want and what he would recommend. He is incredibly helpful and will be able to tell you exactly what you need far more than I As a completely personal opinion I prefer the warpigs, but I have not tried the Nailbombs/Painkillers to compare them too. Also my guitar has different woods... So I would e-mail/call Tim and ask him. Links on the bareknuckle pickups site.
Correct me if im wrong but thats a hard tail kahler. Not worth it in my opinion. Yes, you get more tuning stability but its still a pain, and its just as easy to just tweak the tuning on a standard hard tail setup than to mess with fine tuners and the like.

Regardless, thats the best looking warrior i've seen.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
i like the guitar thats in the shape of a giant pick in the window behind the warrior!

But what are bareknuckles?

Also, sexy guitar!
Gear: Warmoth Soloist / Hondo Acou. / Ibanez AS73

Hardwire TL-2 / Boss GE-7 / Electro Harmonix Small Stone Nano / Boss DD-3 / MXR Smart Gate / Ibanez TS9 / Unknown Tremolo

Bugera V55 / Home Made Cab w/ Celestion Speakers G12M & G12T
Quote by SG310user
i like the guitar thats in the shape of a giant pick in the window behind the warrior!

Also, sexy guitar!

Bareknuckles are pick-ups
Oh, i've never heard of them, they good?
Gear: Warmoth Soloist / Hondo Acou. / Ibanez AS73

Hardwire TL-2 / Boss GE-7 / Electro Harmonix Small Stone Nano / Boss DD-3 / MXR Smart Gate / Ibanez TS9 / Unknown Tremolo

Bugera V55 / Home Made Cab w/ Celestion Speakers G12M & G12T
They're meant to be better than all the popular brand like Duncan, DiMarzio etc. never tried them though
Quote by SG310user

Also, sexy guitar!

Hehe I think the one behind is a Daisy Rock? Bareknuckles are hand wound pickups made in the UK. All the parts are UK based and you can ask to have anything changed to suit the sound you want. Also uniquely you can easily talk to the owner of the Company (Tim) and have him custom make you ones or suggest the best ones for your guitar. They are quite a bit more expensive than other pickups but due to the attention and tone put in (they add tone by the bucketful), worth every penny.

They don't have to be finished in the above way, can be done with many different options.