this one ibanez GSA

or this one ibanez rg 198qmbls japan

im trading dean to one of these.....

and why to choose it?
I'd go with the second one, it looks far better and if it is made in japan it will just be better overall. The first one has a really odd body shape.
Gear:
Orange tiny terror
ENGL 2x12 cab
PRS Singlecut
MXR GT OD
keep the rg.... it's got 24 frets....
Quote by metaldud536
Yes. When the shield generator on Endor has been deactivated, Rogue Squadron is easily able to enter the Death Star II without repurcussions.

...And that's how menstruation works.
cant find a info of that rg in internet............i think its sold at japan only
Whichever one you like best?

For God's sake, are you all really this indecisive?
Now it's 1984
Knock knock at your front door
It's the suede denim secret police
They have come for your un-cool niece
Rg
Har nånn egentli vorri langt sjøl om bestemt sæ for å bruk t å me gå å vill å gjør sjå mer lik?
RG hands down. Japanese Ibanez guitars are pretty killer.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Can japanese ibanez guitars be good at playing metal thrash metal? or are they poor on that side but better in something like blues?
Quote by blind.quardian
Can japanese ibanez guitars be good at playing metal thrash metal? or are they poor on that side but better in something like blues?

You can do anything with any guitar.

You can do Thrash with a Strat.

As for what Ibanez guitars are more suited for? Leads and metal, so I'd say it's in your ball-park.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
The RG looks a bit more used - which means it's been played often, which means it's probably a good guitar. Go with the RG.