the program little britian!

discuss the funny moments, your favourite episodes, favorite characters etc.
Quote by Trefellin

He's been in the Pit so long, he's forgotten about television. His whole life is about pears, cats, Spartans and rape. So much so that the mind control tube has lost it's powers over him. It's sad really.
Last edited by megadeth rule at Apr 5, 2008,
Excuse me, I believe you want 2005, you seem to have overshot a few exits.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
hello, id like to buy a painting of a dissapointed horse.
i see the dissapointment but ultimatelyt this hosre has a flicker of hope in its eye an thats really not what im looking for,
margaret!! margaret!! *10 seconds later* yes!
Quote by Trefellin

He's been in the Pit so long, he's forgotten about television. His whole life is about pears, cats, Spartans and rape. So much so that the mind control tube has lost it's powers over him. It's sad really.
Quote by xXxC.CxXx
i see the dissapointment but ultimatelyt this hosre has a flicker of hope in its eye an thats really not what im looking for,

Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
It is funny, but it just got **** so quickly...

But I recently watched it again, it was funny
hello JILLY COOPER, how are you JILLY COOPER , im good thank you JILLY COOPER, ok then JILLY COOPER, good bye JILLY COOPER
Quote by Trefellin

**** Little Britain.

Every episode is the same as the last. And each series is the same as the last.

BBC Comedy is really crap these days. Little Britain and those **** female comedies (tittybangbang, littlle miss jocelyn, catherine tate.) all relying on catchphrases that werent funny to start with!
I've been here since '04.

I love the one where they repeat the same joke over and over.
Quote by NFFC_1865
**** Little Britain.

BBC Comedy is really crap these days. Little Britain and those **** female comedies (tittybangbang, littlle miss jocelyn, catherine tate.) all relying on catchphrases that werent funny to start with!

little miss jocelyn is quite possibly the worst 'comedy' ive ever seen. And you're right, they're trying to be kind of like monty python in the sketches of 'Noone suspects the spanish inquisition!' and such, but they just cant be nearly as funny.

Ive never heard most of the sketch catch phrases being repeated in real life for most of the new comedies, though you still do get people saying stuff from monty python.
Quote by Grundy0
Why o why did they get rid of the Scottish guy?

+infinity, he was by far the funniest character on there. Carrot cake, carrot cake, have ye any nuts?... The carrot cake contains no nuts.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.
Got boring after the first series though a few of the one-timer sketches were good.

Plus Marjorie Dawes is the biggest rip off from League of Gentlemen EVER.

Matt Lucas seems like a top bloke though.
First of... you spelt it wrong in the title ^.-

Secondly, the program is complete ****e.
Quote by megadeth rule
margaret!! margaret!! *10 seconds later* yes!

"I was just about to take my lunch hour. Can you come down and serve the gentleman?"

Margaret: "I don't have any arms or legs."

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
Quote by webbtje
It sucked

Fixed
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by Vince Noir
"I was just about to take my lunch hour. Can you come down and serve the gentleman?"

Margaret: "I don't have any arms or legs."

lol.
Quote by Trefellin

Quote by NFFC_1865
**** Little Britain.

The Mitchell and Webb Look is pretty good.
Quote by Grundy0
Why o why did they get rid of the Scottish guy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9r25GhBWjc
Quote by Trefellin

Just watched most of series 3 on Dave and remembered how mediocre it was - they really should have stopped after one series. Series 1 had the Scottish guy, Anne and the Pirate Memory Games sketch, how can they possibly improve on that?
╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.
has anyone seen little britain abroad?
Quote by Trefellin

I really liked it, but only in small doses...too much and it's way too repetitive.

It did provide some great lulz though
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by National_Anthem
The Mitchell and Webb Look is pretty good.

Pales in comparison to Peep Show!
I've been here since '04.

Quote by NFFC_1865
**** Little Britain.

Meh, we may have got that Catherine Tate ****, but we still got The Office and Extras, two of the funniest comedy shows.
I like my coffee black, just like my metal.
Quote by webbtje
It sucked after series one.

/thread.

Yes it did.
Series 2 was okay, but series 3 was a load of repetitive bollocks. They really wore themselves out by having th same joke every episode but with a different setting.
Quote by StonaLemons
little miss jocelyn is quite possibly the worst 'comedy' ive ever seen. And you're right, they're trying to be kind of like monty python in the sketches of 'Noone suspects the spanish inquisition!' and such, but they just cant be nearly as funny.

Ive never heard most of the sketch catch phrases being repeated in real life for most of the new comedies, though you still do get people saying stuff from monty python.

+1 in History me and a mate can pretty much word for word quote an entire episode of Blackadder.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Ohhh, ****, i has to be Bubbles........damn, so wrong yet so funnuh!

Andy " I want Tits!!!"...........
My Gear:

-Ibanez SZ120

-Ibanez AW40ECE Acoustic

-RMS 80Watt Amp

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You can make that in a day. Give blowjobs in your school bathroom for 10 bucks.

That's how I paid the downpayment on my car.
I thought guy who owned the Scottish inn was brilliant.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by meh!
I thought guy who owned the Scottish inn was brilliant.

Yeah, he was the highlight of the show.
I like my coffee black, just like my metal.
Quote by xXxC.CxXx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NdGBQvlGVg

I don't hate Little Britain, I just find the majority of the sketches only mildly amusing, then they repeat it. There re odd exceptions, such as that^ which are genuinely funny, however.
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.