Just a thought...but can it be done? I'm guessing, for example, the wah effect is built into the amp and only enabled upon pressing the wah pedal on the FBV Shortboard - the signal from guitar doesn't go through that pedal, so it must be modulated in the amp. The signal is sent through the RJ45 connector, so in theory you should be able to switch on the wah with the PC, right? Same for switching between channel presets.

I only ask because I don't actually have a shortboard, so I'm wondering if there's any third party software that'll do this?
i would've thought that the wah sound was built into the shortboard, but if not, it could be interesting if you could get this to work...
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
Even if it is built into the shorboard, could you not have a wah effect on the PC itself through modeling software, and thenb connect directly to the amp?
probably. check out the line 6 website, theyve got loads of software-type shizzle
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
you can control spiders through a pc!? man you could use that to a huge advantage...

....an army of spiders whoa =O

ohh your on about the amp...
Happy birthday Slash
Quote by Shred-Hed
What do you think the odds are that he'll read this...?

Quote by TJ1991
A lot higher than Chinese Democracy ever being released.
Quote by Vintage_Axe
you can control spiders through a pc!? man you could use that to a huge advantage...

....an army of spiders whoa =O

ohh your on about the amp...

i UG
Quote by mr.happyman
Connecting your spider to a PC through the Ethernet jack?

Hm.. Makes me wanna plug my spider to the internet. lol

Well, I'm gonna check that out to