Okay guys, I need your help. An old band I once started had a myspace, but we have long split up. The myspace is rubbish, we have literally nothing on there, we were all about 12 at the time =P. So I want to delete this myspace but I have two problems. I can't remember what email we used to make it OR what password D=

Is there anyway I can retrieve at least the email, or better still, delete it somehow anyway?!

Thanks for any help guys

Michal
Quote by michal23
If you'd have read my actual post, you would see that there are a few problems =P

I read it, and then edit saying it doesn't really matter if you can't delete it. Why go to the trouble, if you're not even in the band anymore?
Well if you can't delete it... Delete anything on it... In about me type "This myspace is no longer in use, kthxbai!"
I don't really know - for some reason it just bugs me to be honest, I can't offer you a rational explanation =[
Quote by Demonology
Well if you can't delete it... Delete anything on it... In about me type "This myspace is no longer in use, kthxbai!"

The main problem is, I can't log into it
Quote by michal23
I don't really know - for some reason it just bugs me to be honest, I can't offer you a rational explanation =[

Don't bother then.

I presume you're afraid of people thinking your bad, but if you know you're not then why go to the trouble?

Quote by redh0tchilip3pp
Don't bother then.

I presume you're afraid of people thinking your bad, but if you know you're not then why go to the trouble?

*shrugs*

I suppose you're right. But if there was any hope of me actually succeeding, then y'know. I'm not one of the myspace addicts, so I know little about it, and was actually wondering what possibilities were actually available to me. But thanks anyway dude