So a video came on tv before, I am sure I've heard this band before, but I can't think of who they are. The video has a kind of black frame around it, (not specifically a frame but it looks really kind of old movie esque), all the band have short hair & the drummer wears glasses. The main subject of the video is a naked (but obviously you don't see anything) women. The song has screaming in verses and melodic singing in the choruses. If anyone could tell me who it is, thankyou in advance.
Quote by Stuart90
Its not MCR, bass player has glasses and not drummer, thanks sister ¬¬

Yeah, I would have known if it was My Chemical Romance.
Yeah, I wasn't to sure which category it would go into, but it fit best into this because it isn't really hardcore, it fits more under 'emo' but it isn't like the stuff you hear on tv and the radio all the time.
Underoath?
Gear
Peavy Basic 60 bass amp
Fender American Precison W/Quarter pounders
SX SPJ-62
Acoustic B100
SX SJB-75 LTD NA
I don't really watch videos or anything, but I'll take a guess. Is it From Autumn to Ashes? I know Fran wears glasses.
how recent was this video on MTV? cause if it was relatively recent, you could just check the new video lists that are on mtv.com
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by bassbeat77
I don't really watch videos or anything, but I'll take a guess. Is it From Autumn to Ashes? I know Fran wears glasses.

YAY, that's it! Thankyou!