It's not exactly like a Les Paul, there won't be bindings, it's curved, has a semi-hollow body type look to it. I still need to curve down the sides more and fix the pick up routings. I just want some other peoples inputs. It's like the Les Paul "Curve" ha. Just feels more comfortable.

(This isn't the neck I'll be using, it's just a filler pretty much to see what it will look like)

Cool beans!

This goes in Gear Building & Customising though.

That's a THICK piece of wood, what does it weigh?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Cool beans!

This goes in Gear Building & Customising though.

That's a THICK piece of wood, what does it weigh?

Crap I missed the click by one board ha, oops.

I'm not sure what it weighs. Most of the maple is going to be sanded off on the sides. I'd say no more than a regular Les Paul, maybe a bit less.
Quote by MattCbassist
oooh what colour ya gonna paint it?

what wood are you using for the body??

Probably Matte Black. It's Mahogany body, Maple top. It's going to have all gold hardware too. The pick ups will be the SD Pro Alnico II set.
Quote by TSelman
Probably Matte Black. It's Mahogany body, Maple top. It's going to have all gold hardware too. The pick ups will be the SD Pro Alnico II set.

Matte Black? Yuck!

Do a burst or Wine Red.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
that looks very cool, not my kind of colour scheme but still, should be very nice when it's all done
Pretty slick!

Looks more like an Eclipse though.

I like that F hole!
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Matte Black? Yuck!

Do a burst or Wine Red.

I've thought about red, maybe... Burst for me would be too difficult because I don't have the right tools, and burst with gold hardware looks weird to me.

It does look like an Eclipse...but what's the Eclipse look like? =P
Looks really awesome!
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)