So my brother finally decided to move out at the age of 26 haha, and I'm finally moving from my tiny room to his bigger room. But I decided to change the color of the room, since I'm tired of the sky blue in my room and his room.

So I need some suggestions of what would be a good color, something not TOO dark, just a nice color that gives off a sweet vibe.
Black on the top, red on the bottom.

In a "Flames" Design.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
mines all red, it's all oriental and cool, although my favourite colour is purple, so i will let you go either way, ooh WHITE FLUFFY CARPETS me thinks ,oh yes, indeed
Zebra stripes!
Why can’t a heterosexual guy tell a heterosexual guy that he thinks his booty is fly?

Quote by Curious Jeff
These posts are too long. Just do some drugs
Quote by mulletman500
Cream

+1 My room is cream and gives the impression of being well lit but without the blandness of plain ol' white.
Wine Red.
Quote by sSyLc
Looking for a bj from an unsuspecting animal eh?
Member of The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society
Quote by denizenz
I came, I saw, I cleaned it up.
Hm Cream does sound tempting/interesting ... but at the same time I feel like it would be somewhat plain, but thats just in my head.

I was also thinking a certain color of red, but not sure if that would make the room look smaller than it is, oh also if I should lay some carpeting down in the room, or just leave if bare wooden. I haven't had a carpet in my room since its so small so I was thinking carpet.
my room is red and black and beige
its wicked
BE HAPPY

Quote by ajmasterjaydude
so this kid at my school microwaved brussel sprouts for lunch, and when he was about to eat them one of them exploded on his face and burned him. i like turtles

in a thread about malmsteen^
Do a sunburst or something. Yellowyish on the inside, then slowly progresses to black. Paint in some lines so it looks like flamed maple \m/
I, personally, would have a deep, deep purple with a burst.
Mmmmmm... purple...
green
Quote by boreamor
Nope because I'm not a dick.
Quote by spanish lovin
then did you just call yourself a PUSSY???

^This = Win
I have blood red with black around the door and the bottom of the walls. Maybe you could go for the same two-colour thing.
I have been thinking green at one point and it did seem like a good idea, just couldn't choose a shade of green.
Bottom half is green and white stips, top half is yellow.

It was my Celtic FC phase when i was younger, not botherwed to change it and it looks groovy enough anyways
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie
I cut my tongue with a spoon.

Andrew Wk Party Tip 11Be Awesomer!

Woo

i'd probably go with something like 'key lime' or 'spirit whisper'. i think yellow greens look nicer on walls than minty greens or forest greens personally. always remember that the paint will look about a shade darker on the walls than it does on paper, and the smaller the room, the lighter you should go.

edit: just out of interest, my room is painted white with black trimmings, and a feature wall very similar to 'flamingo pink' in this chart: http://www.mecabrush.com/images/icons/airbrush_color_chart.gif
i doubt that colour will grab you, but it might be an option to paint most of the walls white/a very light shade and do one darker feature wall?
from daylight...
...into darkness
light blue and white....

my room is light blue,turquoise,mocha brown and white... they go together nicely
Alright I'm picking up some paint today but STILL haven't decided completely haha ... but I've brought it down to two color choices atleast.

Should I go with a shade of blue ... or a shade of green ... hmmm, suggestions between the two?
Van Burnen Brown.

For reals, that's the color of my room.

/Seinfeld fan
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Out of the two I say green.

On the colour chart up there, I like the sweet midori colour
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Mines red. I like it.

You should be careful though because certain colors make you feel certain ways. My grandpa ran the jail in my town back in the day, and he had a room that was pink inside, and he'd put the extra rowdy inmates in that room for awhile and they'd settle down. True story. I guess it didn't always work though because he had one of his finger tips bitten off one time, lol.
We're only strays.
Quote by divid3d

i'd probably go with something like 'key lime' or 'spirit whisper'. i think yellow greens look nicer on walls than minty greens or forest greens personally. always remember that the paint will look about a shade darker on the walls than it does on paper, and the smaller the room, the lighter you should go.

edit: just out of interest, my room is painted white with black trimmings, and a feature wall very similar to 'flamingo pink' in this chart: http://www.mecabrush.com/images/icons/airbrush_color_chart.gif
i doubt that colour will grab you, but it might be an option to paint most of the walls white/a very light shade and do one darker feature wall?

Really nice colours. I'm painting my room celery bunch <3 My favourite type of colour is the light pastaly colour - almost any colour mixed with powder white.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Apr 12, 2008,
White ceiling, grey walls.

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.

Quote by crust_punk
Celery Ice looks nice.

"hey, cool colour room! what's the paint shade called?"
"oh, its celery!"
yeah, brilliant

I still say you should go for red, get some lava lamps and funky modern lights, the same as mine except my walls are terracotta (orange), and its sooo lush.
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.