So with some of EH's pedals, they've got a "nano" version of it. My question: is there any difference between the nano and regular versions besides size? Is there a difference in sound quality? Because the nano pedals are actually a little cheaper, and it wouldn't exactly be a bad thing to have a tiny pedal as opposed to a huge one.
Quote by rebelmidget
I do believe you just used Blink 182 and hard rock in the same sentence. It would seem you're rather confused.
I have a quote in my signature! And it makes fun of blink-182! I'm cool now!

[Obligatory link to my band's MySpace]
It varies between pedals, what Nanos are you actually looking at?

For example, the Nano/Pocket Metal Muff is good but if you want to be able to tweak the EQ and such, you'd want the bigger version.

However, the Nano Small Stone is meant to be very similar to the full-sized version as both only use one knob and the sound is supposedly the same.
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
So if I were to get a Nano Small Stone as opposed to a regular Small Stone there wouldn't be any loss in quality?
Quote by rebelmidget
I do believe you just used Blink 182 and hard rock in the same sentence. It would seem you're rather confused.
I have a quote in my signature! And it makes fun of blink-182! I'm cool now!

[Obligatory link to my band's MySpace]
I think that the small stones sounded a little different when I tried them out. I preferred the larger one, but in the Nano version they fixed the volume drop.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Again, which pedals are you looking at specifically because there isn't really one definite answer to this question?
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit