This was the most Goddamn retarded thing that has ever happened to me…
I was in this old ass CD store about 45 min away from my house, and I just so happened to be wearing my “In remembrance of GG” T-shirt….And all of a sudden after about ten minuets in that damn store the damn owner came out a kicked me out of the store for wearing “offensive” material…And then started talking **** about GG to my face(which is a good way to piss me off). And he was threatening to kick me out because my GG Alling T-shirt was too offensive for his "family store"…
Now I’m probs gonna piss someone off with this post because With GG either you hate him or you love him…no middle ground…
So all you GG fans out there(if there r any)
How ****ed up was that?
What was on the shirt? Pictures? Other writing?
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
Pic of shirt, please.

Quote by gallagher2006
Who?

A punk fuckup. I think that sums him up quite well.
Kevin Michael "GG" Allin (born Jesus Christ Allin 29 August 1956 – 28 June 1993) was a punk rock singer-songwriter and musician who performed and recorded with many groups during his career.

Allin is best remembered for his notorious live performances that typically featured wildly transgressive acts such as Allin defecating and urinating onstage, rolling in feces and often consuming excrement (coprophagia), committing self-injury, performing naked, taunting people to perform fellatio on him, and commiting violent actions toward the audience. Although more notorious for his stage antics than for his wide body of music, he recorded prolifically, not only in the punk rock genre, but also in spoken word, country and Rolling Stones-influenced rock. Though he has a small, devoted cult following, Allin's music, often shoddily recorded, has received near-universally poor reviews from critics.[1][2][3]

Some background information.
He got more famous for his antics than for his actual music.

Wrong forum.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Oh, well he doesn't sound too cool- but kicked out of the shop? That's stupid. People'd have to know of him to know what the shirt's about, and by then it's too late innit?
Quote by aaron13
There's already a current thread about him in Punk & Ska. But everyone pretty much hates GG Allin, with good reason.
brnh.bandcamp.com
Quote by Hobolad
Oh, well he doesn't sound too cool- but kicked out of the shop? That's stupid. People'd have to know of him to know what the shirt's about, and by then it's too late innit?

Yeah i guess i cant even wear the shirts i want in this "free country" of ours
i dont hate him
i dont live him

i just really dont care for his music or for his attention *****ing, but hey if thats what you like what am i gonna say "you're wrong"?
nah, go on witch yo bad selfz
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
Quote by I_Pwn
There's already a current thread about him in Punk & Ska. But everyone pretty much hates GG Allin, with good reason.

Yeah if i would've went there with it, i would've got like 2 answers from people dissing me for how much of a "evil man" he was. And how stupid i am for listening(cant spell) to him!
I'd sue that f***ung idiot. I think you'd have a good case....
(\__|)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain World Domination.

92% of teenagers have moved on to rap. Sig this if you think most new popular music sucks.
i kill everything i fuck!!!! da na na na na na
My Guitars:
One
Two
Quote by The Needles
All the kids in the coffee houses
try to act like they know what loud is
all they know is an electric beat
if you're rockin to this, you'll be rockin with me!
Quote by Time To Dance!

do you realize i have the right to punch you in the nose?
i do, but my right to physically injure you ends at the point that it would cause you any harm.
you have the right to wear whatever you damn well please, so long as you're not intruding upon the rights of others.
thats a private business, im sure they have that "we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone" thing goin on.
you my friend, are part of that "anyone" group

grow up idiot
Quote by WickedBeast666
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

Quote by Time To Dance!

If it's the worst injustice you suffer though, I guess it's gotta be pretty good.

Do I need to start yakking on about us using foreign slaves again? 'Cause I will, any excuse
Quote by aaron13
Quote by St. Angry

Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by fosho
do you realize i have the right to punch you in the nose?
i do, but my right to physically injure you ends at the point that it would cause you any harm.
you have the right to wear whatever you damn well please, so long as you're not intruding upon the rights of others.
thats a private business, im sure they have that "we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone" thing goin on.
you my friend, are part of that "anyone" group

grow up idiot

No what gets on my nerves is the everyone in this damn country is so damn sensitive.....Im gonna wear, do, act however the **** i want...
And im not gonna worry about some retard thats like "oh you offend me....im gonna sue" they are annoying, and should be beat the **** up for being so damn senstive(and gay)
Quote by Hobolad
If it's the worst injustice you suffer though, I guess it's gotta be pretty good.

Do I need to start yakking on about us using foreign slaves again? 'Cause I will, any excuse

im sorry if you're being sarcastic and im just not catching it.
but
this is more of a case for justice, than against it.
if everyone could do whatever they pleased with no regard to others and others property's well being then we'd all be screwed.
what im saying is that as silly as the store owner was being, he was fully within his rights to do what he did.
and by TS obliging his request and leaving justice was served.
social contract, people get with with it!
Quote by WickedBeast666

Quote by St. Angry

Lol. You have no idea about how the law works whatsoever.

Quote by gallagher2006
He sounds like quite the wanker

Actually, that's an even better summary than mine
Quote by Time To Dance!
No what gets on my nerves is the everyone in this damn country is so damn sensitive.....Im gonna wear, do, act however the **** i want...
And im not gonna worry about some retard thats like "oh you offend me....im gonna sue" they are annoying, and should be beat the **** up for being so damn senstive(and gay)

this is why GG Allin and his fans are looked down on by most of society, with views as selfish and self-centered as that.
you'd actually do more for the common good of our species by removing yourself from it.
Quote by WickedBeast666

Quote by fosho
im sorry if you're being sarcastic and im just not catching it.
but
this is more of a case for justice, than against it.
if everyone could do whatever they pleased with no regard to others and others property's well being then we'd all be screwed.
what im saying is that as silly as the store owner was being, he was fully within his rights to do what he did.
and by TS obliging his request and leaving justice was served.
social contract, people get with with it!

Nah it aint he kicked me out that pisses me off...
I was like "dude! its a shirt"
"well i dont care i dont like that faggot...and i dont like you"
Thats whats pissing me off the most!!!
Quote by Time To Dance!

Yup, that's pretty gay alright.
Oh Shit!
Quote by webbtje
Lol. You have no idea about how the law works whatsoever.

Sadly, I dont.
(\__|)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain World Domination.

92% of teenagers have moved on to rap. Sig this if you think most new popular music sucks.
Quote by Time To Dance!
Nah it aint he kicked me out that pisses me off...
I was like "dude! its a shirt"
"well i dont care i dont like that faggot...and i dont like you"
Thats whats pissing me off the most!!!

funny how you didnt mention that in your first post
you're what 17, 18?
you're full o'crap.
at your age you would've known to have posted that in the first post, or even titled the thread to something along those lines.

just leave
Quote by WickedBeast666

GG Allin wasn't punk and he made horrible music. Well maybe he was punk, but in a bad unproductive way.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by fosho
funny how you didnt mention that in your first post
you're what 17, 18?
you're full o'crap.
at your age you would've known to have posted that in the first post, or even titled the thread to something along those lines.

just leave

All isaid was he kicked me out....so.....who the **** cares really what i put in my first post it doesnt really matter....its Discussing...i think that what you do in a forum....but what the hell would i know im "17"
Quote by St. Angry
Sadly, I dont.

Learn before you talk about suing people then. The guy owned the place, and he has every right to kick anyone he wants out of his shop for any reason whatsoever.

Quote by Time To Dance!
who the **** cares really what i put in my first post it doesnt really matter....

It's the post everyone reads when they enter the thread. Yes, it fucking matters.
Quote by webbtje
Learn before you talk about suing people then. The guy owned the place, and he has every right to kick anyone he wants out of his shop for any reason whatsoever.

He has the right, but it's not a cool thing to do if it's just 'cause of a shirt. If it was like, "YAY GG ALLIN!" And then a picture of him eating faeces... then yeah, but otherwise it's just silly.
Quote by aaron13
Quote by Hobolad
He has the right, but it's not a cool thing to do if it's just 'cause of a shirt. If it was like, "YAY GG ALLIN!" And then a picture of him eating faeces... then yeah, but otherwise it's just silly.

I'll say it again: tough luck, nothing can be done about it.
Quote by webbtje
I'll say it again: tough luck, nothing can be done about it.

We can moan about it Which is what the thread's for I guess.
Quote by aaron13
Quote by webbtje

It's the post everyone reads when they enter the thread. Yes, it fucking matters.

I'm pretty sure St. Angry was joking......
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Bands & Artists
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...