Introduction
To start this thread out, I am going to tell a little bit about myself. I am a 14 year old boy from 3 Oaks, MI. In my spare time I play drums, guitar, bass, keyboard, sing. I mostly play/sing classic rock. This includes late 70's and early 80's and bands such as Guns 'N Roses, Motley Crue, Ac/Dc, Poison, and Warrant. Also i like to do a little bit of computer coding for fun. I like to code Visual Basic .Net express. Anyway, I can record on my computer. I usually upload alot of songs to my profile so you all will be able to hear me play.

Gear
  • Peavey Rotor Exotic.
  • Fender FM15 DSP
  • DS-1 Distortion pedal
  • two 25" Roxy music instrument cable

Originals
Click here to listen.
  • My first instrumental

Covers
Click here to listen.
  • Freecreditreport commercial (car)
  • You shook me all night long
  • Dont Cry (guitar and voice mine)
  • Under the Bridge (guitar,voice, and backups mine)

Ect.
Click here to listen.
  • Tremolo Picking

Closing
This thread will be updated daily.

I use Audacity to record. It is a great recording/mixing program. You can easily search and download this program completely for free. Just google Audacity.
Can You Shread?
I Can! <-- Click Here
Last edited by reaper1581 at Apr 7, 2008,
Thanks portugese.. I didnt see any but do you have any covers up? I would really like to hear you play guitar.
Can You Shread?
I Can! <-- Click Here
Quote by reaper1581
Thanks portugese.. I didnt see any but do you have any covers up? I would really like to hear you play guitar.

Well, look at my other post in the 4th step.

Or look at my profile, I have tons of covers.
Jeeze..Your good dude.. I love stairway to heaven..I love how you changed it up a little bit
Can You Shread?
I Can! <-- Click Here