hey, anybody know where i can get a nice cheap 7 string guitar, preferably ibanez? thanks.
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
washburn has a really cheap one... like $200, probably poor quality. I would look into ibanez... they have some good ones for a decent price. Also Schecter has some awsome 7 strings, more expensive however....
For the love of God don't settle on a cheep 7-string. Best one for it's price is the Schecter Hellraiser C-7. It's about $750 but it's a quality instrument. Plus it has EMG 707's which are great. And last but not least it's as light as a feather.
dont spend 200 on a cheap guitar that you're just going to get siick of.
just save up and buy a quality one.
you'll end up saving some money in the long run.
A Schecter HR C-7 would be an excellent choice.
i have pretty much the cheapest schecter out there right now and i think its better than some guitars (certainly not all) that are twice the price.
im actually going to start saving for an ibanez XPT707, they are 800 but god damn they are awesome.
try a Schecter Demon 7 (you can even get it with a floydrose!)

Ibanez RG2228 Prestige
Schecter C7 Jeff Loomis FR (18volt mod)
Epiphone Gothic Explorer (with SD Blackouts)
Ibanez RG350M Yellow
Peavey C5 Tigerwood 5string bass
Randall RH150G3
Quote by TheBloodstained
try a Schecter Demon 7 (you can even get it with a floydrose!)

don't get any guitar under 600$ with a floyd and i wouldn't recommend it for a guitar under 800 especially if its a licensed not a original
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.
If you want an AFFORDABLE 7 string, go either Ibanez RG7321 (cheapest production model) or a Schecter Damien7, both the same idea in a guitar, but the Schecter has EMG-hz`s (nothin amazing but better than the stock ibby ones) and the Ibanez has a really nice neck if you aren`t into thick necks.
Good yet cheap are 2 words that dont really go together. You gotta spend a couple of bucks if you want a good guitar.
^ + 1 You'll only be disapointed

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Quote by bowen
If you want an AFFORDABLE 7 string, go either Ibanez RG7321 (cheapest production model) or a Schecter Damien7, both the same idea in a guitar, but the Schecter has EMG-hz`s (nothin amazing but better than the stock ibby ones) and the Ibanez has a really nice neck if you aren`t into thick necks.

The Demon has Duncan designed active pickups. They are supposedly OEM Blackouts.