well my friend just got a piercing and everybody hates it, so i decided to turn to UG for ideas of things i can do to mess with her, she got her upper lip peirced, and it looks amazingly retarded

any suggestion as to how to piss her off/mess with her about it are welcomed
Quote by beadhangingOne
There is no music but metal and muhammad is its prophet.
dont have any pics, but its called a monroe, im sure you could find some on google
Quote by beadhangingOne
rip the piercing out and be like "haha bitch.. where'd your piercing go!!???".......... unless she is a good friend...
Monroes are normal. Just tell her it looks bad and she'll take it out.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
whats wrong with that? ive seen tons of people with that.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
how about you leave her alone? Jesus Christ, people like you piss me off so much.
And IMO I think a monroe looks good.
Gear
Peavy Basic 60 bass amp
Fender American Precison W/Quarter pounders
SX SPJ-62
Acoustic B100
SX SJB-75 LTD NA
Is it in the middle of her top lip...

Its called a medusa if so, a monroe is on the right side(i think) up higher...
Don't, just don't.
If you are a real friend, you won't make fun of her because it will only make her feel bad.
Just suck it up and live with it.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Wow, you must be a sh*t friend. If she likes it, let her be. If I did everything that suited everyone elses retarded opinions and views, I wouldn't be me. And that would suck, cos I like me. I'm awesome.

Seconded.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
I personally don't like them.
They always seem to look like a shiny mole or something.
lol.

i've got snakebites.

if she likes it, don't worry about it.
give this song name some thought?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4oZYqAeIdYk
Last edited by ANTHRAX† at Apr 5, 2008,
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Wow, you must be a sh*t friend. If she likes it, let her be. If I did everything that suited everyone elses retarded opinions and views, I wouldn't be me. And that would suck, cos I like me. I'm awesome.

no you are not awesome... you are VERY awesome
i believe youre talking about a monroe.

i have one. looks amazingly good on me.
why not be a 12 year old prick and leave it alone its on her body not yours asshole
Quote by x/taluha

i have one. looks amazingly good on me.

Your also amazingly modest.

</sarcasm>
Quote by tubab0y
Woohoo, I love you Ped!
haha, her boyfriends being more of an ass about it than i, plus i agree that yeah it looks good on some people, but not so much on her

edit:

im not looking to harass or her anything, we're just the kinda friends that make extremely sarcastic remarks at each other all the time
Quote by beadhangingOne
Last edited by EZLN libertad at Apr 5, 2008,
Quote by manb3arpig
rip the piercing out and be like "haha bitch.. where'd your piercing go!!???".......... unless she is a good friend...

win haha
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
The majority of the people in this thread just introduced you to the extremities of being pwned.
Quote by shredfest
The majority of the people in this thread just introduced you to the extremities of being pwned.

funny thing is they know very little about anything related to me or this situation, in internet terms yes, but in actual terms, no theyre just prejudice
Quote by beadhangingOne
Quote by shredfest

it's some hardcore ****...
explain^
Quote by beadhangingOne
Quote by Pedricko
Your also amazingly modest.

</sarcasm>

well sorry i think something i added to my body is nice looking.
Quote by EZLN libertad
explain^

One definition of prejudice is: "unreasonable attitude, esp. of a hostile nature"

So yes, you are prejudiced against the piercing because you want to piss your friend off about it. For no good reason. Which is also linked to another definiton of prejudice.

Quote by x/taluha
well sorry i think something i added to my body is nice looking.

It's not like you're gonna get a piercing if you didn't think you looked good with it either
Quote by EZLN libertad
explain^

you think it looks retarded and wanna make fun of her for reasons unknown and maybe ruin a friendship?
again though, im not doing it to harass her
Quote by beadhangingOne
Much as I hate piercings, you'd be a total dick to go farther than gentle teasing.
Quote by smb
Much as I hate piercings, you'd be a total dick to go farther than gentle teasing.

which is basically what im doing, sarcastic remarks to mess with her
Quote by beadhangingOne
thing is, she's someone who does that kind of stuff to me, and i do it to her, shes also the kind of person who is very likely to change her mind about it in 2 months, her mom even said that to me
Quote by beadhangingOne
dude, what if she's taking all this to heart? there goes your friend. My "friends" give me Sh!t about my piercings all the time, and I hate it. I dont care if she says it doesn't bother her, it probably does. and if your anything like my "friends" then you will not stop making fun at her. it sucks man, it really does.
Gear
Peavy Basic 60 bass amp
SX SPJ-62
Acoustic B100
SX SJB-75 LTD NA
alright, ill keep that in mind
Quote by beadhangingOne
I used to have a monroe. I had to take it out for school though.

You might think it looks stupid but as long as she likes it that's all that matters.
Deal with it?

Grow up and let your friends do what they want to.

EDIT:Also, there is a designated thread for body modifications, not that I want you bringing this crap into a good thread...
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by JobyByTheNight
dude, what if she's taking all this to heart? there goes your friend. My "friends" give me Sh!t about my piercings all the time, and I hate it. I dont care if she says it doesn't bother her, it probably does. and if your anything like my "friends" then you will not stop making fun at her. it sucks man, it really does.

Your avatar is epic
Quote by Cumbersome
Your avatar is epic

Why thank you
Gear
Peavy Basic 60 bass amp
SX SPJ-62
Acoustic B100
SX SJB-75 LTD NA
Quote by EZLN libertad
dont have any pics, but its called a monroe, im sure you could find some on google

What?

Unless they are ugly to begin with monroes look really good on girls.